♡chapter 1♡

TW//Graphic, blood, gore ⚠️

"BREAKING NEWS"

■■■

ALPHA'S POV:

■■■

It's funny, really, how everything can go to shit in a matter of utter millerseconds. One mistake and its a colossal fuck up that puts a
bullet between your eyes...

Those precious brown eyes...

That seemed to move mountains and protect you from the world at the same time as making you laugh.

Those precious brown eyes...

That now forever lay blanketed in darkness never to be shared with the world again.

Robbed of being treasured and splitting smiles from ear to ear. Now only to exist in under appreciated photos and videos. Because after all that's all that will be left memories will fade and only spirit and hope will remain. Hope that those precious brown eyes will never go unknown...

Those precious brown eyes...

~~~~~~~
3RD PERSON POV:
~~~~~~~

"BREAKING NEWS" those almost always dreadful bright big words flashed on every election screen in the U.S.A.
"World wide famous duo channel 'Alpha&Ida' resurface after an 8 week social disappearance... but not how everyone expected." The opening intercom stated in that droning sleep enduring voice.

"We have received some... extremely devastating news from the LA police county cheif" a blond woman in an atrociously disgusting hot pink floral suit popped up on the screen. [A/N: not me describing my music teacher at all :| ]
"Ida Moralie has been found and confirmed dead as of 8am Saturday morning."

Silence quilted the world like a think layer of snow... no words could be found just the slight gasps of shock as a wave of undeniable change flooded down the street and into he houses of every neighbourhood in every county, city and town known to man.

" I can assure you we are working every angle to the best of our capabilities." The LA county cheif speaks clearly standing out of the police department surrounded buy money and story hungry reporters crowded with their flashing cameras and mics shoved a close to the cheif as possible. "We will find out what happend to Ida Moralie and we will bring Alpha Matissa home. " silence falls for a second in an unspoken mutual understanding there is no promise that warm blood will still be pumping in Alpha's body if she is found.

The cameras flash reflects of every merely shiney surface and blinding everyone in sight.

Suddenly ring tones buzzes and vibrations ring out from every electric device one after the other drowning out any other noise even the sound of your own thoughts.

1 new notification :

@Alpha&ida'sworstnightmare shared a video with all...

*click*

🕓

*Loading*