✨Mt. Fujikasane✨

Y/n = your name L/N = Last name
________________________________

       You wake up to your trainer yelling at you, "L/N!! You are going to be late to final selection! Get up, put on your uniform and go!" You don't understand what's going on, What was he talking about? and suddenly it all clicks in your head, Today was the day, You we're headed to Mt. Fujikasane. You throw on your uniform, consisting of an Oliver green kimono with sewn on patterns of all of the challenges you have faced in the past. You bolt out of your room to go eat your breakfast, however you suddenly stop with a horrible feeling as you hear your trainer crying, as he is a very cold, tough person who seems to have never cried. You go to investigate before you leave, you find him looking at pictures of when you were just young, he looks up at you and his eyes grow wide as you surprised him. "Oh, I am so sorry! It will not happen again! Please forgive me for being so disrespectful as walking into your room without knocking!" You say. You see a small grin appear on his face. He slowly gets up and hugs you. " Y/n, you have come such a long way since I found you. When I brought you home on that cold winter night I never would have imagined how far you would come. I feel proud as a trainer and as your adoptive father that I got blessed with such a smart, kind and graceful daughter. Make me proud, Y/n." A small tear rolls down your cheek as you nod. You eat your breakfast and continue out the door, giving your adoptive father one last hug, he starts sobbing as you head to the mountain. You wave goodbye one last time.
        Eventually you arrive at Mt. Fujikasane and you see lots of people around you, but a few stick out to you. One of which is a short boy, shorter than you. He looks about 5 feet and has Burgundy-Red hair with eyes of the same color. He is wearing a mask on the side of his face. But under the mask you can spot a scar on his forehead. You are about to go introduce yourself, but right before you do, 2 girls get your attention and they explain why you are here and what you will be doing, but everyone already knew. The two girls creeped you out, as they has blank stares and looked almost the same other than ones black hair and ones white hair. The two dismissed everyone into the forest, which apparently contains hundreds of starving demons. You already knew this ahead of time though because your father was a retired hashira (he told you). He was the former snake hashira. You hope to become a snake hashira too because you were specially trained to be flexible and graceful like a snake. You enter the forest and walk around for a while, exploring the terrain and seeing all the resources such as what kind of bugs lived there, what kind of plants grow there, and what is the water source. Just in case you had to stay there for longer than expected. You maneuver through the trees, until you see the same boy from before, charging at something.. Something.. big.