• The Beginning •

HARRY POTTER WOULD like to say that like all things that happen in his life he didnt know how this came to be.

Okay. So he did know how it happened but he still couldnt believe it himself. He was still a bit shocked.

It began in a dream. Dreams that feel so real that he lost count of the amount of times he woke up in tears.Dreams of a life and place that were so different. Of places with ancient structures. And a man with gold spun blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Of bright smiles and melodic laughter that he wanted to bottle up and get drunk of. There was this deep sense of longing that he couldnt understand, a feeling of overwhelming sadness and crushing grief he couldnt place. And love. Such deep, deep uncontrolable love towards this golden prince.

I know you. I know you. I loved you. Idoidoidoido. His heart seem to sing whenever he saw this golden prince of his dreams.

It was causing him distraction though. He couldnt eat and think properly. He couldnt pay attention to classes, in doing his homework and his grades began slipping. But he couldnt find it in himself to care. He needed to find out more about his golden prince. Needed to know who he is and why his heart seem to sing and dance just at the sight of him.

"-rry. Harry." Hermione Granger hissed at him, snapping her fingers in his face. " Harry James Potter!"

"Yes, Hermione?" He snapped out of his daydream to see Hermione with a severe frown on her face and Ron looking at them in amusent though there were faint traces of concern on his face.

"Are you all right?" Hermione frowned at him in concern." These dreams of yours have been getting worse arent they?"

Harry just groaned." I dont know, Hermione. I cant put it in words but I feel like I lived that dream before and that man. I loved him wholly and deeply. When I wake up there's this acute sense of loss in my heart as if I cant ever be happy again."

This did not comfort them at all. Ron and Hermione exchanged identical looks of concern over his head.

"Well, at least eat something." Hermione piled up food in his plate. "You havent been eating properly since you had those dreams."

Harry groaned but did as he was told, chewing thoughtfully about his golden prince. Hermione looked exasperated at his thoughtful expression once more, though at least he was eating something.

"You know maybe you were on to something about that theory, Hermione." Ron says biting into his chicken leg thoughtfully.

"Pardon?" Harry snapped out of his daydreams. "What theory?"

Hermione looked exasperated and Ron thoughtful." We were worried about your dreams so Hermione went to the library to see if there was a logical explanation."

"When in doubt, head to the library." Harry smiled teasingly.

"Anyway," Ron continued. "One of the books said something about reincarnation so maybe youre remembering about your past life."

"My past life?"

"Well, you did say that ' It was like living in another life, Hermione.'" She quoted his words. "So maybe, just maybe, youre a reincarnator and you were remembering your past life."

"And is there anyway to verify this?" Harry raised a brow in question.

"Well..." Hermione trailed off. "There is this spell that shows you youre past life like a sort of film projection."

"But?"

"Im not quite sure if it will work." Hermione shrugged. "Its a fifty-fifty chance of it working."

"At this point,Hermione, I would do anything for some answers." Harry says taking a bite of his favorite treacle tart." Hit me with it."

"The spell is fairly simple: Just wave your wand and say 'mihi praeteritorum meorum memoriam.' The question is if it would work."

"Wow." Ron looked at Hermione with wide eyes. "That spell sounds like a mouthful."

Harry on the other hand muttered it in repeat until he grabbed his wand and said it out loud." Mihi praeteritorum meorum memoriam!"

Hermione glared at him." Harry! Not now, were in the Great Hall!"

But it was too late there was already white smoke coming out of his wand and a loud bang. It had caught all of the people in the halls attention.

"Mr. Potter!" Professor McGonnagal exclaimed." What in the world did you do?"

"Ah, bugger.I did not think this through" Harry muttered before smiling at Professor McGonnagal who had a severe expression on her face. "I may have performed a remember my past life spell?"

"Why in the world would you cast that spell?" She asked with a frown.

And so the trio were forced to explain about Harry's dream and his impatience to find out more about his dreams. How he wanted to verify if they were truly past memories. The staff and the student body exchanged looks of curiousity.

"Mr. Potter seems to be seeking attention once more." Snapes sneered.

Harry just rolled his eyes at him and didnt bother to answer.

"Did the spell work?" Pomona Sprout asked Professor Flitwick.

He shrugged." So it would seem."

The staff looked then to Dumbledore who looked at Harry." It seems that you did in fact have a past life. Would it be all right for them to see this?"

Snape scoffed and muttered about attention seeking brats.

Harry on the other hand just shrugged." I want to find out more about my dreams and past life so go ahead."

The people in the hall were muttering excitedly wondering what Harry Potter's past life was life. The staff were also curious.

Then apparations began to show out of the smoke that had formed.

It had begun...