~𝟷~

Just another boring backstory for Y/N

It was late August, the year is 2038. I just aged 18, and my last year of school was about to start. I was from an extremely rich family, and a professional horseback rider. My parents were very strict, and I was studying in the best posible school in my country.

It's Monday 29th August, and I'm about to be late on my first day of school.

"Miss Y/LN, please wake up, you will be late!" One of my female servants tried waking me up. "H-huh?" I opened my eyes, they get blinded by the sunshine of the morning sunrise.
"Now that you are awake, please start getting ready. I've prepared your clothes too." The servant stated. I got kind of annoyed, since I told them multiple times that I like choosing my own clothes. "Okay whatever, you can leave now."
I took a deep breath before going out of my comfy bed. I looked at the clock and the time was 6:55am. I still had a whole hour. Why were they so pressed about me being late?
Anyways, I put on some baggy jeans and a crop top (you can imagine something else, I'll be going with that tho) since it was late summer and the weather was still very hot. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and apply some make up.
By the time I was done it was 7:30. I went to eat with my family. That morning our cook prepared some pancakes with blueberry jam. It was my favorite thing to eat in the morning and I really enjoyed it. My mom was talking with my father. I ate in peace. Then I headed out to school.
My driver suggested to give me a ride, but I declined. The weather was too nice not to enjoy a quick walk to school.

As I was walking, I saw my friend, Jean (aot Jean🐴). We were childhood friends and really the only one that I've ever had. He came to greet me.
"Y/N! Long time no see! How have you been?" He asked. "Long time no see, Jean. I've been good. What about you?" I was happy to see him. "I've been actually amazing. This summer was so fun. Are you exited for school? It's our last year." He said with excitement. "Well, not really. My parents are thinking about sending me to a business college after this year, which doesn't really interests me that much.." I said blankly. "Tat's too bad. Try talking to them about it or something" Jean gave me advice, trying to help me as always. "Yeah, but I doubt that they'll listen..."

As we were talking about random stuff, we finally arrived at school.

"What's your first class, Y/N?" He turned to me. "I think it's History. How about you?" I was curious. "Good for you... Mine is Maths. Wish me luck-!" He sighed. "Of course! Good luck with that ass teacher!" I said as we both laughed it off and said our goodbyes.

All the people in the hallway gave me unfriendly glances. Everyone knew I was rich and a famous jockey. But I didn't care. I was used to it, slay.
I entered the class and sat next to some emo girl bcoz all the seats were already taken.
"Hi! My name is Y/-" "Don't bother introducing yourself. Let's just get trough this class without you bothering me.". Wow okay, moody ass bish. I was just trying to be nice 🙄.
The teacher entered and she gave us some small speech about our last year- I didn't listen tho. She said that she'll be telling us about the "Steel ball run race" as our first lesson. I immediately focused my attention to her. Everyone looked at me weirdly. "What the hell?" I was confused, but then remembered that all they associated me with was this sport.

I already knew everything about the race. I had multiple records and books about it, and I had read them all. I was always really interested in it. And it was also really popular... There were a lot of documentary movies.
I got bored as the teacher was talking about things I already knew. At one point I spaced out, totally lost in my thoughts. I really wished that I could participate in the race. "Damn in.. it's so boring. I want to experience what they did back in 1890.. Wait, what if I used my sta-" "Hey, don't space out! It's gonna be your turn to read from page 5 soon! Yare, yare-" the emo gurl got me out of my thoughts. "Oh, yea right. Thank you."