the beginning

Disclaimer (watch BNA first its an amazing anime you can find it on netflix just warning you SPOILERS INBOUND YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. Anyways i welcome fellow writers and readers to this story....enjoy

(This main part takes place right after michiru is saved by the "weasel" and taken to animacity)

(Location:main land beach,time:night weather:pretty decent)

(So in bna people and beastman are seperated due to racial conflict between the two mostly humans are being ignorant and unaccepting of others as usual)

3rd pov

*the beach a wonderful place to have fun and build sand castles but this beach once hid great beasts known as kaijus...but those are just rumors right?
But moving on from that we notice a young looking teen boy past out on the shore the boy has a charcoal gray tail with 3 rows of small spikes on it that progressively get larger until it gets to his back thats when these small dorsal spikes get bigger but become small at his neck(the spikes and tail look like this ignore godzilla's body)

as the boy is unconscious 3 guys walk down to the shore they all carry a weapon the leader holds a axe as the other 2 holds a large knife, as they walk to the shore the notice the boy and the group leader of these beastiman haters says "well boys ...

as the boy is unconscious 3 guys walk down to the shore they all carry a weapon the leader holds a axe as the other 2 holds a large knife, as they walk to the shore the notice the boy and the group leader of these beastiman haters says "well boys i guess we wont be bored tonight it seems we got a beastman on the shore how about we show them why humans are better"
*the 3 beastman haters walk up to the unconscious boy and the leader tells one of them to pickthe boy up and hold them there. The leader walks up to the boy as his group holds the boy up he lightly slaps the boys face as to wake him up and the leader says in a mocking  tone "wakey wakey beastman" they notice the boy start to wake up and they grow a demonic grin.

*the boys pov*

*mind:i get woken up by a man as i open up my eyes i notice im being held up by two men as the one infront of me has a axe in one hand while the other two hold large knives they start talking to me*

Guy 1(leader):hey kid your finally awake thats good we didnt want to beat you when your unconscious its less fun when they aren't begging for mercy

Boy:WAIT WHAT PLEASE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING(you start trying to get free but you suddenly feel a gut wrenching pain in your stomach you look to see the leader punched you in the gut as the two other guys drop you curl into a ball holding your stomach you hear the men say insults as the 2 guys then kick you in the face you are sent 2 ft back as you hold on to your face you feel something warm on your hand you looked to see blood on your hand you then look back up at the men as they now are holding there knives in a attack position,they start running at you but suddenly stop as they notice your eyes glow like in the picture below.

Your dorsal spikes start to tingle and glow blue which causes the two guys to start backing away but the leader didn't care he run towards you axe in hand but your mouth started to glow,the man jumps 2 ft away from you and has his axe risen over his head ready to be slammed down on your skull, you open your mouth as a beam of blue energy hits the leaders axe out of his hands and the leader himself straight into the sand 15 ft away from you.

(No ones pov*
the leader reaches for his axe only to find it broken and the blade melted he feels his chest burn he looks down to see huge burn marks he looks back to the boy but he notices the boys mouth glow again but before he could react the 2 other gang members grab their leader and run away leaving the boy alone.

The boy hears what sound like more people coming so he turns to the ocean and disappears under the ocean waves.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.to be continued
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.(BONUS DRAWING) this is my shin godzillas third form i drew)

(BONUS DRAWING) this is my shin godzillas third form i drew)