I'm not a bad guy I promise pt. 3

Tw for this chapter: Mentioned abuse, mentioned injuries, mentioned past injuries, pain and pain meds

Note: Reminder that this is all platonic, shippers dni

Wilbur soon returned with medication for Tommy along with a cup of water. He held them out in his hands for Tommy to grab. Tommy stared at the pills before looking up at Wilbur. Wilbur couldn't quite read his face and wished Techno was in the room to read his mind.

"How do I know these aren't poisoned?" Tommy asks him and Wilbur stares down at him, is he serious? This child.

"Tommy you think that we're going to poison you? We took you all the way back to our house, gave you pain meds, bandaged you up, calmed you down from panic attacks, tucked you in after passing out just to poison you?" Wilbur questions. Tommy doesn't look up anymore, just stares down at the blanket.

"Wil." Phil says softly. Wilbur didn't know why Phil was saying his name until he saw a tear fall onto Tommy's blanket. Big drops of it straight down. It made Wilbur sad.

"Oh, Toms." Wilbur said softly, putting the medicine and cup of water on the nightstand. "What's wrong sunshine?" He asked as he sat down on the bed.

Tommy choose not to comment on the nicknames. Choose not to let himself slip into the honey that was filling Wilbur's voice. He just continued to cry while staring down at his blanket. His blanket wouldn't be judging him for the water falling down his face.

If he was with Dream he would have gotten beat for tears even coming out of his eyes. He would have been knocked out, or had some 'minor bone' broken. (Minor was Dream's definition, but in reality minor would be an arm or a leg, once even his shoulder. That one sucked the most because it took the longest to heal) (That and Dream could easily grab it or put pressure on it to remind Tommy what happens when he steps out of line)

But he wasn't with Dream. He wasn't there. He was in the house of superheroes. He was safer than he was with Dream.

Right?

He wanted them to be safer then Dream. Was that too much to ask for?

"Tommy?" Wilbur's voice filled his ears and Tommy realized he was being held by Wilbur. Tommy blinked a couple of times, trying to ground himself and get a feeling of what was happening.

Wilbur was holding him, letting Tommy use his chest as a pillow of sorts. Wilbur's arms wrapped around Tommy's body and Tommy felt small.

"Huh?" Tommy asked softly. He felt Wilbur rub his arm carefully, like he was trying to help Tommy feel more grounded.

"I asked if you want to take your meds now? I promise they aren't poisoned. I just know how much things can hurt, and your body is pretty beaten up." Wilbur said softly, like he was scared Tommy would break in his arms if he spoke too loudly.

Tommy felt like he was broken.

"Yeah." Tommy said softly and Wilbur nodded, trying not to move too much as he reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the pills and water. Tommy went to reach for them from Wilbur's hands but his body screamed at him not to do so.

"I got it sunshine, just say ah." Wilbur said softly and Tommy opened his mouth. Wilbur put the pills in and brought the cup of water up to Tommy's mouth. Tommy took big gulps, even when he had swallowed the pills he continued to drink as he realized how dry his mouth felt.

When he finished the whole glass Wilbur put it back down on the nightstand and continued to rub Tommy's arm softly.

"Thank you." Tommy mumbled softly but Wilbur just cooed softly in response. Tommy let his eyes close as he leaned himself fully against Wilbur. Wilbur's heart beat could be heard in Tommy's ears and it felt soothing and sweet. It was calming and Tommy let himself drift away back into the darkness of sleep.

When he semi woke up again he didn't hear the sound anymore, which made him slightly sad. But he still laid wherever he was, letting the world continue as he slept.

"I know we didn't do that, we didn't cause that." A voice said, who caused what?

"He could have fought other people! Dream fucking fights anyone who argues with him!" Another voice argues and Tommy moves slightly, trying to ignore the pain in his body.

"Be fucking quieter, he's asleep and he fucking needs it." Yet another voice says.

"The scar on his side is from Techno, we know that. When he found him he was knocked out and he was stuck under a boulder from his lower half down. That does not explain anything with his torso or his neck." One of the voices said. Tommy wished they would go further away.

"What do you mean it doesn't explain his neck! THATS A FUCKING BRANDING MARK ON HIS NECK WE FUCKING KNOW WHAT THATS FROM IT DOESN'T NEED AN EXPLANATION!" A voice shouts and Tommy groans, trying his best to complain about the noise without using words.

"Wil get out. You're waking him up. We'll talk about this more later." A voice said and Tommy took a deep breath before opening his eyes.

He still was where he was earlier, in the weird room in the superheros house. He was still in bed and all three of the superheros were standing right there.

"Oh good morning sunshine." Wilbur was quick to smile, making his way to Tommy's bed so fast Tommy was sure he teleported.

"Wil I told you get out." Phil said shortly but Wilbur shook his head. With a blink Wilbur was out of the room, with another he was back.

"Wha?" Tommy asks, confused on what just happened. Wilbur bent down and began to run his fingers through Tommy's hair carefully.

"Phil likes to stop time and move me, but I can just teleport right back." Wilbur smiled softly and behind him Techno rolled his eyes.

"Fucking stopping time and teleporting, they get the better powers." Techno grumbles as he folds his arms.

"Hey I dunno, the missing chunk of my side says your powers are pretty cool." Tommy mumbles and Techno's face falls, Wilbur and Phil's doing the same.

"Tommy." Phil said softly but Tommy looks away.

"Sorry." Tommy mumbles, looking at the wall beside the bed, pulling his head a bit so he was out of Wilbur's grasp as well.

"No it's okay. I'm the one who should be sorry for that." Techno says softly, walking so he was in Tommy's prereferral vision.

"It's fine, doesn't even hurt now." Tommy says, and he wasn't lying. That didn't hurt, even though other things did.

"What else hurts Tommy?" Techno asks softly and Tommy rolls his eyes.

"Get outta my head." Tommy grumbles and Phil chuckles softly.

"He won't, he'll pop in everyday forever." Phil jokes and Techno rolls his eyes. Wilbur then reaches out to continue running his hands through Tommy's hair and it felt pretty nice.

Word count: 1200

(This has been moved to it's own book which you can find on my profile <3)