「 𝐲.𝐣𝐰 」

▬▬▬▬

Arriving at his home, all alone. A package on his desk, awaits him. Plain colored cardboard surrounding the contents inside.

"What's this?" The boy asked, in curiosity. Unpacking the box, a letter with a crimson mark stamped to it. Opening it as it read..

"Videotape dedicated to Yang Jungwon. Please watch until the end."

Looks around, for anything suspicious, but it was late at night. Only the windy breeze and the quiet chirps of crickets outside. Underneath the letter revealed the videotape that was mentioned. It didn't have anything else written on it. Only 'To Yang Jungwon' in red ink.

The boy proceeded to go up to the attic, where the small television was as it is the only thing that has a tape player.

Rummaging through the dusty boxes, until he found the old appliance. Plugging the wire into one of the sockets available, and placed the videotape in.

As the television was trying to work, some eerie music started playing. From the black background fading into something lighter. Scrambled letters forming into a complete sentence.

"ALTERNATE
RECOGNITION
PRACTICE"

"YOU ARE GIVEN 2 PICTURES SHOWN AS FOLLOWING."

"DETERMINE WHICH IS THE ODD OR UNFAMILIAR PICTURE."

"THE NAMES OF THE VICTIMS WILL BE SHOWN ABOVE THE PICTIRES. PLEASE POINT OUT YOUR ANSWER FOR EVERY PRACTICE."

Jungwon tilted his head to the side, his innocent eyes waiting for the next scene. On cue, the first practice was presented on the screen. "This looks like fun."

──

PRACTICE - #1

PARK JONGSEONG

──

As the pictures were shown, it looked a bit normal to him. Analyzing them, he saw how the right one was zoomed in to a specific part of the male's face. While the left one seemed like the original photo.

"The right one." He pointed, though confusion entered his mind as he failed the first practice.

"It was said to point out the odd one.. how come I was- ohh I get it."