Levi's diary, life after marriage (2)

Page 2: Miracle.

Sitting by the window, Y/n thinking about having a baby, she really wanted to have one but his condition didn't allow it. She slightly sighed, Levi was sleeping in their room, she went to him and sat next to Levi. Hand stroke his hair, he looked so peaceful, just like a child. It was different from normal Levi that she saw everyday, he was always tired.

A hand caught her, he woke up and stared at her with his sleepy eyes, she smiled with him and put a kiss on his forehead:

-Good morning babe. -He smiled back but closed his eyes, he had some paperwork to do last night and had to stay up late, that might be the reason he looked so exhausted today.

-Five more minutes!

-Alright, you can sleep as much as you want but don't skip breakfast. We'll have some guests come to Paradis today so I have to go, but I'll be back by lunch.-She stood up, Levi fell asleep again, never did she see he sleep so much but wasn't that a good thing.

Doing her make up, put on her clothes, Y/n left the house.  She went to the palace, Historia, Annie, Armin and the others were already there, Y/n waved at them:

-Oh, hi Y/n! How you doing?-Jean asked, the guy seemed excited to see her, she smiled at him.

-I'm doing well, but kinda busy those days.

-How about captain Levi?-Connie asked.

-He won't like it if you call him captain, Connie. But he was exhausted so I left him home.

-Oh, I was looking forward to seeing him. Because of saving my life, he lost his leg, I wish I hadn't been that useless.

-Don't say that, bastard.-Reiner elbowed him, Y/n just looked down.

-Don't worry, it's fine.-Y/n said and smiled at both of them, Connie akwardly smiled back. Then the guests came in and the banquet started.

It was almost 10:30 when Levi could finally get off his bed, he was surprised that he'd slept that long. Looking for his wife, he remembered that she went to the banquet, he tiredly went to the kitchen, breakfast was done but kinda cool now. Levi yawned and went straight to the bathroom.

Twelve o'clock, the banquet ended, Y/n said goodbye to them all and went home:

-Goodbye everyone.-She waved at her old comrades, drunk Connie grabbed her sleeve.

-Oh, don't come home too early Y/n, captain Levi is no longer a kid, let's have another party just for us, celerebrate because we've met again.

-But I said that I would be back by lunch Connie, sorry for that and don't call him captain.

-Huh? Please, Y/n-sannnnn.-He cried out while Reiner and Armin panic pulling him out from her.-Let's go to your home, I also miss captain Levi too, I wanna meet him, just a minute.

-You can visit him tomorrow Conie, let her go home.-Armin said and bowed at her.-I'm sorry for his action Y/n.

Y/n laughed at the funny scene in front of her eyes, they were all here and the atmosphere was just like when they was in the Survey Corps, she missed those days so much.

-It's okay guys and I'll see you tomorrow, but however, thanks for being my comrades.-Everyone stood dumbfoundedly and Connie started crying louder.

-Let me solve this.-With one punch, Annie made Connie fainted, they waved goodbye at Y/n. Seeing Historia at the gate with her daughter, she slightly nodded and came to her, the child was three and was adorable, she had a small talk with Historia and quickly came home. Levi must be waiting for her at home and she didn't want him to mad at her.