deben&zonah-thier cheerleaders

Highschool au

Warnings-smut if you don't like it don't read it

3rd person) zach and danial were laughing as they pulled thier crop tops on and the rest of thier uniforms. Coach-okay ladies i have a meeting but listen to Danial and Zach they know what thier doing. Danial-okay ladies lets get out thier.

Once thier outside zachs pov)
Zach- okay ladies and danial lets stretch. Danial-how about bridges. As we get into our positions i notice danial and I's boyfriends looking at as and I look at danial. Danial-okay lets do hand springs. As we were doing them we heard thier coach yelling at them saying to stop looking at us and we turned are heads and smirked at each other mission accomplished. After we did some stunts I spoke up. Zach-okay ladies were gonna have a dance party. Danial turns wap on and we all started dancing VERY sexualy while laughing.

Ebens pov) after practice we ran past the cheer leaders and jonah and I run over and pick Zach and danial up smacking there little arses and whispers you little tease in thier ear then we go to the locker room. After we chanched we went to the bleachers and watched the rest of thier practice witch watching the way danial moved his hips made me really horney were you could see the growing buldge clearly through my tight enough skinny jeans. Jonah-hey man you okay. Eben-leans over) ya. Jonah- looks down at his own lap and sees a buldge) I know how you feel man.

After they end practice they go to the locker room and then they come over to us. Eben-hi princess. Danial-hi daddy. Jonah-hello Bubba. Zach-kisses him) hi daddy.

After we get in the car we head to jonahs and I's apartment and go to our room and I put danial on my bed and jonah put Zach on his bed and we get on top of them. Joanh-strip and spread your legs. We watch as they strip down and lay back on the bed and spread thier legs.

Eben-you to have been very very bad boys. Danial-looks at eben in insistently) what do you mean daddy. Eben-shaking you little arses and moving your hips like no ones watching you made us very horney I think you need to be punished.

With that jonah puts Zach very his knee and I put danial over mine and we smack there asses. Danial and Zach moan in unison. Jonah-fill the room with your moans baby. After we finish we put them back on the bed. Danial-whines) eben. Eben-thats not my name princess. Danial-im sorry daddy. Eben-thats okay princess. Jonah and I go over and grab hand cuffs and ropes and we go back over to danial and Zach cuff thier hands together and the thier ankles to the bed posts. Danial-squerms) eben-shh princess you deserve this for making daddy hard. After that jonah and I insert one finger into Zach and danials hole. Zach-moans)m...more. Jonah and I smirk and we add another finger in and start scissors them as we hear them screaming with pleasure. Danial-give it to me daddy. Zach-Rock me rock us hard. Jonah and I pull our fingers and replace it with our dicks as they moan out. Danial-moans) oh my god. Zach-kisses down jonahs neck to his chest)

Eben-let us here you. At that moment both Zach and danial both moan. After ten minutes jonah and Zach and danial and I are cuddled up while he's asleep. Jonah-that was so good. Zach-ya it was for me like God. Eben-it was intense. Zach- maybe we should make you guys horney more often.

Hey guys hope you liked i think it was better than the last one.