Help???

After being an immense amount of time on your laptop you finally shut it off. You had to piss real bad. You tried getting up while not being able to see shit since you were staring at a bright ass screen for so long. You opened the door of your room, it was way too loud. It made a squeak which made you a tad bit nervous. For some reason you also checked if someone or something was standing behind it, you knew nothing was gonna be there but you checked anyways just to be sure. You opened the door to your bathroom, that was also way to loud. The sound of the door handle echoed trough the bathroom. You turned on the light. Too bright, way too bright. You get a glance of yourself in the bathroom mirror, god you looked like shit. You got a cup and poured some water in it since you were also thirsty. You sit down to take a piss (or stand idgaf) and you start thinking about what you have done so far tonight. You fixed your bag for school cuz it broke the other day and carrying your books in a handbag just wasn't it, you played some stupid game your friend reccomended to you today, well I wouldn't call it stupid cuz you were playing it for quite some time and you read an intense fanfiction. You were sent some sort of mental institute and went through a lot of emotional and physical crap, worth it tho. You were done. You flushed the toilet trying to be quiet but deep down you knew it wouldn't make a diffrence. You turned off the bathroom light and walked back into your room not being able to see shit, again. You shut the door behind you immediatly getting back into bed being afraid something was gonna grab you from behind. You felt safe in your bed. Even though you knew things could still get to you easily it still gave a feeling of comfort. Downside was, was that your bed is squeaky as fuck. Every movement you made in that bed it squeaked. You looked at your clock, 3 am it said. 'God damnit' this night was gonna take forever. There was a hard desicion for you to make. You could either try to get some sleep or just pull an all nigher. There was still time for you to get some sleep, 4 am was your max. After 4 am trying to get sleep was gonna be pointless. You were afraid you'd sleep through your alarm. You decided to just not sleep, what's the worst thing that was gonna happen, you lay on your side and you start observing your room. It was awfully bright. Well no shit cuz you kept your roller blind half closed. You always did that. 'Well I have to see something in my room' that was your reason. Mostly people respond with 'But you're gonna be sleeping anyways, what's the point?' little do they know, you never sleep. You were looking at your plushie collection you had while suddenly the sound of your alarm clock starts playing in your head. God you hated that sound, it made you feel uneasy. No matter what you tried, it just kept going. You tried listening to songs in your head but the sound just continued blaring through it. You hated that you couldn't control your mind and thoughts. Par example when a song just randomly pops up in your head and then just continues to play for hours. It was annoying, just like your alarm clock. Eventually it stopped. You looked outside, it was depressing. It looked cold outside, you were glad you were warm under the covers. You started thinking about going to school in the cold early in the morning which made you regret looking out the window in the first place. You turned around to your wall, where all your posters were. You had a nice collection, it wasn't as much as you want it to be but it still was pretty nice. You decided to focus on your posters not thinking about anything else. You felt at ease, finally.