A fallen outlaw hero

Original date published: 08/02/2022
Edited date: xx/xx/xxxx

A/N: that's weird and cringe to write children doing children's things...yet cute.
Note to my future self: don't change the story because you find it cringe, MC is a child, I repeat, MC is a damn child. Zen. Piece and love, relaxo pepito, don't drop that tear.

Chapter 1

3rd pov:

-I-I understand— yes, Samuel is...of-f course, I'll pay for the injuries and- and if you could please consider his position back for— The woman stammered her words out as she struggled to come up with excuses, it was the third manager she was contacting and none of them had the patien to hear her out. She could feel from the other side of the call that someone snatched the phone from the manager, and she immediately recognized the voice, it was Sam's coach. Before he began speaking to her, he was already screaming at the manager and insulting some other persons, she could clearly tell that he wouldn't be willing to let her son go back into the team, even with some good bribery.

-Your fucking son is a PSYCHO! I don't want to see his face ever again! Just now, me and the principal agreed on expulsing Samuel off of the team and school, good luck with yours and his life lady, he messed up big enough. Before she could say anything, the coach ends the call. She looks at herself like a ninny, mouth open in shock at what she had just heard. Her son got expelled from his school and the National team, and she was having a literal nightmare!

She silently looked over Samuel from the rearview mirror of the car, a sudden urge of slapping him growing. They had been inside of the car for almost an hour and she was the only one stressing over a certain someone's life, the boy seemed alright as if nothing happened, and she hated that, she needed some explanation from his behavior.

Samuel, at the back seat, was equipped with a pair of headphones around his neck, the music could be heard from his mother's point of view, he was drawing some strange clowns with blood and chainsaws. His clothes were all dirty and wet, and his arms were covered in bruises and weird graffiti. He also didn't seem to be in a great mood either but that's not like his mother would notice it.

-Samuel, look at me when I'm addressing you— the boy raised his head to his mother's voice and stare at her blankly— what the fuck is wrong with you? Out of nowhere, when no one is expecting it, the quiet weird kid randomly beat up the best figure skater of America in front of the cameras? You even lied about him, bullying and sexually harassing minors, to ruin his reputation so you could have the first place, isn't it?! You fucking imbecile!... Now everyone will see your real temperament on the media, everyone will know what kind of freak you are..., she looked over her phone and sighed at the countless notifications of calls and messages she had just received.

On this early winter in the United States, Sam just lost everything he could potentially care about in only one morning, his scholarship, his place on the National team of ice skating, and the school. He didn't understand why was he ejected from the team, he was the second best member and it wasn't the first time he would go into fights to beat up someone or just get in trouble. Being an important asset for the team and coming from a well-reputed and rich family, his manager and the principal would always find an arrangement to keep him around, even after every bad thing he had done to the others. Yet, they kicked him out after he revealed in front of the cameras who was in reality his rival.

Even if Sam was a quiet person that observe people from afar without interacting with them, he was known as some sort of outlaw hero. He was targeting some people from a list he has made years ago, figuratively painting a big red mark on their back, and sooner or later, he would do them bad. For example, for someone who bullies people, Sam would beat them up in public, and humiliate them in a way where he knows they wouldn't do this ever again. As long as the guy got arrested and put in detention, the boy didn't care about what was gonna happen to him, he served justice, and sometimes, both side has to get penalized for their actions and he totally accept it. The other guy's family was rich enough to try to not make the evidence of the fight go viral on the internet.