Chapter Eight. What could of been.

(They landed on Nevaro by the way)

Autumn woke up in the middle of the night. She grabbed her bag. She looked at Ori. Noticed that he was still asleep. She kissed his forehead. And wisperd something. "Anchy oh kory." Autumn said in her culture language. Then, she left. She made it to the Razer crest. And turned it on. She was on her way to find Din. When she was in space. She sat there. Thinking of where Din could be. The planet looked diserted. And had a Dark feeling. And there was red smoke. And dead trees. Then a name wisperd into her ears. "Dathomer" wisperd the voice. Autumn wondered who wisperd the name. But she shrugged it off. She set a location Dathomer. Even though she shrugged it off, she had a feeling. and went into hyperspace.

(Time skip)

Autumn was sitting there. Staring into a book. But she heard walking. Autumn got up from her seat. And went down stairs. She looked around. And saw nothing. But felt like there were people there. She looked inside a crate. And saw Grogu and Ori. Then she looked behind her. And saw Luke with Rey. "What are you doing here?!" Autumn asked. "We're here to see WHY you left." Said Rey. "Autumn. We just want to help. And if your going after Din. Then we're coming." Luke said.
"But... You could get hurt." Autumn said.
"Autumn. We will be fine. Besides. We had many hits. And we're still alive." Rey said. Autumn thought for a moment. Then she finally agreed. "Okay. We're almost here at Dathomer." Autumn said.
Rey, Grogu, and Ori, were downstairs. While Autumn and Luke were flying the ship. "Autumn. I'm impressed. Your flying the ship." Luke said. Autumn smiled.
"Thank you. I've watched Din. And I learned through watching." Autumn said.
Then the alarm went off. Autumn landed the ship. "Rey. I want you to watch Grogu and Ori. Me and Luke are going to look for Din." Autumn said. Rey nodded. Not liking the planet.

Autumn and Luke were walking around. But Luke was following Autumn. "Autumn?" Luke asked. But Autumn kept Walking. Then. They made it to the entrance of where the wichs lived. Autumn walked in. Luke followed.
"Artimus?" Luke said a little nervous.
Then they made it to a table. And Din was there. Autumn and Luke ran up to him. "Autumn. Luke. You need to get out of here. She's coming and-" Din was cut off by someone hitting Luke in the Back of the head. Autumn turned to face Luke. But Luke was gone. Autumn got her dagger out. "Hello." Said a Female Voice. Autumn turned but no one was there.
Autumn turned to face Din. There was Faded. "Sorry." Said the girl. Then Autumn felt something hit her forehead.
She was knocked out.

Autumn opened her eyes. And saw a cake. Autumn grew scared. Then then. The Faded apperd. "I feel me and you got off on the wrong foot. May we should talk. Get to know each other." Said the Faded. " Why? Why did you do this?" Autumn asked. There was a pouse. "The reason why... Is because... I want you... You and me... We're the same." Faded said. Autumn was shocked. But hid it.
"So... Kidnapping my Father is you telling me you and me are the same?! Thats just..." Autumn was cut off by Faded caressing her cheack. "Autumn... I care... I care for you. And that was my way of getting your attention. I'm sorry. I'm used to the world of violence. But... I just want to be with you. Someone who's like me.
Alone, sad, hurt," Faded said. Autumn felt so bad for her. Autumn placed her forehead on Faded's. Faded was surprised by her action. But gave in.
"So... Does this mean your staying?" Asked Faded. Autumn looked at Faded.
There was a pouse. Autumn was scared. But knew she had too. "Yes." Autumn said. Faded smiled. Faded got a needle out. "Sorry... But I want to be sure." Faded said. Then Autumn felt something go inside her arm. Then. She fell asleep.

When Autumn woke up. She was in a room. Then she realized.

"This was her new life."

End Book.

A/N

Sooo this is the end of the second book. But don't worry. I am making the third book. May the force be with you.