Bonus Chapter 2

💘

💘

Years came and went, season-changing along the way. Holiday's seemed the same but felt different as well. Each one was spent with the one they loved the most and the ones they cherished the most. One holiday was always the same but was celebrated differently through the aging years. Although the high school years have ended a long way ago, the college years had come to an end a few years later. Each couple, still friends, moved far away to continue their dreams of what they wanted in their teenage years.

Hyunjin is now a world-famous choreographer, his work being used in many groups from different genres of music. He lives alongside Seungmin in a small house; two-bedroom and two bathrooms. The neighborhood they lived in was adorable, it was close to the city, but far enough away that they weren't disturbed by anything horrible. Seungmin has followed his hobby of photography and now uses it as a way to not only show his love for his significant other but to help promote many growing companies. The couple, with their differences of things, have been engaged ever since Seungmin was able to get his largest gig for a modeling company. 

Further into the city lived Minho and Jisung. Not directly in the center of the large city, but a few kilometers from it. Both worked in the same building, in the same passion, and hold the same love they had during their late high school years. Jisung worked with multiple producers, along with two long-time friends, and each was making a name for themselves. He had a small studio that was decorated to his needs and he would have his occasional visits from his best friend since elementary. Minho's work was going flawless and with his mind being filled with many songs and movements, it was also filled with a future that kept a special quokka in mind.

In the same distance of each other, just a few complexes and districts in distance were Jeongin and Chan. Both were equally making a name for themselves in their sharing field of music. One was a singer and the other was a producer and were famous, not only for their relationship status, also for the adorable music videos and concepts they have. Each one of their fans always expressed their love for the heartwarming music and meaningful lyrics.

Closer to the inner city, where everything was noisier but calming, creating a great balance with everything, lived Changbin and Felix. Their story seemed the same after the once disabled cupid was able to freely walk and dance, though there were moments when moving was the lowest option. The meaningful lyrics that Jeongin's angelic voice sings were written by Felix. Each word, short or long, was written by the ex-cupid who lived in a two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment with his boyfriend. Changbin worked with the two other producers and had formed a small group that was being known day-by-day.

____

The night cycle had finished and the sun was slowly making its way into the sky; waking the world around it. The clouds seemed to cover the sky as the sun came higher into the blue sky. Down in the city in a simple apartment complex, a certain apartment was waking up. In the quaint room, neatly decorated, slept two males wrapped warmly in a soft, weighted blanket to keep them warm through the cold season. A fluff ball of strawberry-pink hair shifted around until he comfortably laid on his back and pushed himself up.