5. Let Me Go

Me coming back after a century! Hahaha

Hope you enjoy reading this.....

~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV_

In a room there is a two people sleeping comfortable in each other arms without caring for anyone.

Both of them were sleeping peacefully, naked.

But the difference is that while the man is sleeping closing his eyes, the woman were looking into the features of the man

n is sleeping closing his eyes, the woman were looking into the features of the man.

In the air around the room, there is a smell of intoxicating of intimacy from the last night.

The woman is looking at the man, with a smile on her face, rosy cheeks glistering at her face.

She touch the eyelashes of the man softly with her index finger.

She is admiring him like he is the only person on the earth. And that woman is non other than Jisoo.

Until she remember what happen last night before they get into the bed.

FLASHBACK

"Please...  Please let me go taehyung!

I request you too let me go.

You don't have to see my face again anymore and i won't be infront of your eyes ever again.

Please just let me go!"

Jisoo is pleading too Taehyung desperately, tears streaming on her gorgeous face which there is no makeup on.

She is crying heartbrokenly. And there stood Taehyung without saying anything like a statue.

Looking at Jisoo with a blank face that no one can guess what he is thinking

He heard Jisoo pleading repeatedly which he reply coldly, "why would I let you go? Huh?