'tiny' mistake

(Lucky's POV)

Agatha has been here a whole day already, but I was honestly surprised when I listened to her story, and worried, what if that happened to joy joy land? Whenever I think about it I shiver, I hate it. But anyways, that mortal is currently at the reaper nurses hospital, I wonder if he will manage to get here? Probably, with Agathas story, I can only hope he will make it here, it's been awhile since the last time a mortal came here.

Hangry has eaten almost all the ribs available and is starting to get angry, Penny, on the other hand, has been having a great time. She and Agatha get along pretty well, unlike me. I wonder how she does it? Well, whatever it is, its none of my business, I just need to think about how we will kill the mortal when he gets here, already having a few plans on hand will make it easier, not like I would lose either way, I just wanna make it easier for Penny and Hangry.

"Lucky!" Penny yelled, I turned around to see Penny running towards me,"The mortal defeated the reaper nurses, let's get ready!" She said as she grabbed my arm and started dragging me to the door."Alright, alright, but you don't gotta drag me, I can make it there just fine myself." I said angrily, but I didn't pull away.

We went into our little room and stood there, waiting for the mortal to finally enter joy joy land."Agatha was with Hangry before, I wonder if she will try to help, eh, maybe, but if she even THINKS about getting in the way, I will rip her head right off her shoulders!" I whispered to myself, Penny looked at me concerned, indicating that she heard me, I just looked the other way.

(Penny's POV)

I heard Lucky whisper something but I didn't hear exactly what it was, he looked at me and then looked away, I hope nothing bad happens.

I see a mortal enter the hallway and the light in the room we where in turned on, as usual. When we began to sing he only stared, confused as to what was going on, not surprised, most people did that.

(Agatha's POV)

I decided to explore this place, it's so big and roomy! I think I'm gonna like this place! I smile as I run through the hallways. I enter a small room with a table, some chairs, and what seems to be leftover bones, with some type of sauce on them. I look around the room more to find a lighter, curious, I light it.

I looked over to the sauce and put the fire near it, almost instantly it caught fire, I really didn't expect it to be this flammable. "What's that smell?" I heard a voice say. I quickly hide as the thing approached.

I see Hangry enter the room to fire everywhere, "What? How did this happen?" He screamed, he quickly began to put the fire out as I teleport away, it's best I don't reveal myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that was so small, I ran out of ideas, but I do hope you enjoyed! I want to make a Valentine's special, so that's why this one was rushed.