First meet

Her running feet came to an halt immediately as her confused eyes saw him. He smirked looking at her confusion, hands folded near his chest, wriggling his eyebrows. Her trembling feet pulled her more close to him as her palms sweated. Her face held emotions that were hard to describe, was it Joy? For meeting him first time 'Physically', For they had always met in her dreams. Was it surprise? For she haven't even once expected that she would meet him . The world seemed to stop for them and their eyes, expressing the vulnerability, as tears made their way down their eyes. The smirk on his face had vanished long ago and a huge grin replaced it. Tearing the eyelock, she bent down to touch his feet but his firm hands held her shoulders mid-way. He chuckled a bit, fixing his love filled gaze again on her, "Your place is in my heart, not at my feet" she gulped her tears that threatened to spoil their most beautiful and precious moment. He held her palms into his gently , like they were they most precious for him. Caressing her knuckles he tried to read her eyes, but they held so much chaos of emotions, he couldn't help laughing. He quickly pulled her in an embrace, more tears gliding down their cheeks. This was the moment they had always waited for. She shut her eyes tightly, not letting of this precious moment, leaning on his chest, hearing his calming heartbeats. He wrapped his arms around her back as if his life depended on that hug. " I love you! You are mine" she mumbled, loud enough for him to hear, " I love you too! I am your and you are mine" they finally found their much needed solace in each other's arms.