18

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 4:57 🏙

"moveee" i whined to legacy as he put his big ass body ontop of me

"shawty my beyonceeeeee" he sang while kissing all over me making me burst out laughing.

"ouuu i like the way she moveee" i sang wit him.

"shawty my baby my errthang she the truth" we both sang loud as hell.

"SHUT UP" naijer yelled from his room making us bust out laughing.

"BOY FUCK YOU!" i yelled back.

as we was about to sing the next verse then his fuck ass phone started ringing.

"mmtch wtf she want" he said showing me it was kayla.

he answered and it was iyus in the camera crying.

"what's wrong wit dada baby" he said cooing at her.

"tell em!" kayla yelled at her in the background.

"mwo-mwommy said i cant see you nomo" she sobbed out with boogers and snot running down her nose.

"give the phone to yo mother bro" he said getting mad.

"why tf you tell our almost 2 year old daughter sum shi like that bro, u stay taking me to court knowing i payed you the money, i GAVE you a daughter, i did so much for you man and you tryna take away my babygirl mane? you fucked up in the head" he said raising his voice at her.

"you and that new bitch can make a new one. this woulda never happened if we still together!" she hollered back.

"i already went over this she ain no bitch and wtf did she do to you? you met her ONCE. and you know i can't be wit you, you stole from me, tried to fight my sister and allat shi u did when she was a newborn. mmtch it don't matter this time i'm taking you to court and i'm taking my baby bro" he said hanging up on her.

"that's so foul, she really tryna use iyus as a way to manipulate you into being with her which is fucking insane" i said sitting up next to him.

i noticed he started crying and i started comforting him.

"she ain takin my baby away mane, i love that girl to death and she know that" he said wiping his face. "i'ma come back later i gotta talk to my lawyer, i love you" he said putting his stuff on and giving me a kiss.