CHAPTER 2 - question

"where do you live, hailee?" i ask, pulling to the side. "nuh uh... not telling you that." hailee says, drunkly. "seriously! i need to take you home." i say, and she shakes her head. "we just met like yesterday and you wanna come over to mine for the night? we're moving tooooo fast." she says, and i sigh, pulling back onto the road. "to my apartment it is..." i say.

"i'm so thirsty..." hailee says. "open the glove compartment, there's cold water bottles there." i say, and hailee opens it. "cold water? in a glove compartment? AND CANDY?" she says, gasping. i smile, taking a right. "you can have some, make sure to get your water though." i say. i sound like a mom right now. hailee picks out a lollipop, and a water bottle, closing it. she opens the water, gulping it down her throat. after a few seconds, she struggles to open the lollipop wrapper, but eventually gets it, putting the wrapper in her pocket.

i go into the garage, parking. "let's go." i say, unbuckling my seatbelt. "where dis shu take meh?" hailee says, lollipop still in her mouth. "my apartment, you're staying here for the night." i say, opening the door, getting out. i head to the other side of the car, opening the door for hailee. she steps out, stumbling. i get her water bottle as she gets out, putting it in my tote bag. i lock the car, looking at hailee, who's falling asleep leaning against the door. "c'mon." i say, pulling her arm.

"i didn't know you were that desperate for sex, we could've just gone back to my house!" hailee says, taking the lollipop out of her mouth. "what?!" i say, looking at her as we enter the elevator. i click floor 24, and the door closes. "do you wanna have sex right now?" she says, casually. "hailee, stop talking like that!" i say, and she rolls her eyes, putting the lollipop back in her mouth. "i guessh vats a no." she says, and the door opens. i lightly pull hailee to my apartment, and i unlock it. hailee walks into the apartment, looking around. "nishe plashe." she says, and i place my bag down. "thanks." i reply, walking up to hailee. "no more of this, go brush your teeth." i say, taking the almost done lollipop out of her mouth, placing it in the bin. she groans, heading to the bathroom. i follow her, and i get a new toothbrush for her. "i don't have to watch you, right?" i say, and hailee confidently nods her head. she gets the tooth brush, adding toothpaste on it, and starts brushing. i go out, opening my closet, picking 2 sweatpants, one grey and one white, and 2 oversized shirts. i get changed, in the white sweatpants and shirt, and hailee comes out.

"go change into this, hailee." i say, handing her the clothes. she gets it, going into the bathroom. she comes out, wearing what i gave her. perfect fit, it seems. "this is your water, it'll be here if you need it." i say, placing the water on the bedside table. "and you can sleep here." i say, patting my bed. "mmkay." hailee says, flopping onto the bed. i pull the blanket over her, and she closes her eyes, snuggling the blanket. i walk over to the couch, pulling it out to make a bed. i lay down, getting comfy, turning on my phone. one new message from taylor.

______________________________

taylor t-swizzle

hey you home safe?

yeah, had to bring hailee

with me, she's a pain

in the ass when she's drunk

LOL good luck, goodnight!

night t-swizzle :)

______________________________

i turn my phone off, yawning. i sit up, turning around and see hailee fast asleep. i smile, laying back down, yawning. after scrolling on my phone for a bit, i turn it off, closing my eyes, falling asleep.

hailee's pov

i slowly open my eyes, squinting at the little brightness. i stare at the ceiling, mouth dry and stomach and head aching. i sit up, and my heart drops. where am i? oh god. i hope i stay the night at strangers house... i take a relieved sigh, remembering a few memories last night. right, i'm at y/n's house. but why didn't she take me home? i think, as i see y/n, laying on the couch, on her phone. i take my water bottle from the bedside table, drinking some, before speaking. "morning." i say, and y/n looks at me, slight smile. "morning." she replies. "how's your hangover?" she says, grinning. i sigh, opening the cap to drink more. "i don't even wanna talk about it..." i say, and y/n smiles, standing up from the pull out couch. i gulp more water down, finishing the bottle. y/n walks back to me, 2 tablets and another water bottle in hand. "take this, this should help with... basically everything." she say, handing it to me. i take the water bottle, opening it, before taking the tablets. "thank you." i say, after swallowing both of them. y/n lays at the end of the bed, taking a sigh. "you're a pain when you're drunk, you know?" y/n says, and i groan. "i've been known for that... what did i say?" i say, and y/n smiles. "you asked if you wanted to have sex with me." y/n says, and i sit up straight. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" i yell, and y/n slightly laughs. "i wish." she replies, and i run my hand through my hair. "i'm so sorry, y/n! i didn't mean it... i'm so embarrassing." i say, and y/n shakes her head. "wait- we didn't- do it... did we?" i asks, and y/n laughs. "no!" she says, and i smile, relieved.

y/n's pov

"SHE WHAT?!" taylor yells trying not to laugh, making hailee groan. "she asked to have sex with me!" i repeat, making taylor laugh. "did you guys do it?" taylor says, smirking. "taylor! no, we didn't!" hailee says, and taylor laughs. "and you brought spare clothes?" taylor says, pointing at my clothes that hailee's wearing. "these are y/n's. she let me wear them for sleep." hailee says, and taylor nods suspiciously. "have you guys had lunch?" taylor asks, and we shake our heads. "no, we had mcdonald's on the way here for breakfast." i say, and taylor stands up from the couch opposite us. "let's go have lunch." she says.

we get into my car as it was on the curb, and i start the car up, taylor being in the passenger seat, hailee in the middle back seat. "where to?" i ask, and taylor puts in something on the car GPS. i start following it, taylor turning on the radio. the song 'driver's license' by olivia rodrigo starts playing, and i smile. "you produced her whole album, right?" taylor says. "yeah." i say, tapping the steering wheel to the beats.

i park the car in the car park, turning off the car. "could you pass me my camera at the back, hailee?" i ask, and she gets the camera, handing it to me. "thanks." i say, opening the door and getting out. i lock the door once everyone's out, putting the camera strap around my neck.

"table for 3?" the waiter guesses. taylor nods, and the waiter smiles. we sit at the table, hailee and taylor sitting on one side, me sitting opposite. i take off the camera lens protector, aiming it at taylor and hailee. i look through the viewfinder, closing one eye. "quick photo?" i say, and taylor and hailee move closer. taylor squishes their faces together, hailee squishing taylor's cheeks with one hand, both of them smile. i smile too, taking a photo. i quickly turn on flash, taking one more photo, before bringing the camera down. i look at the camera screen, switching between the two photos, smiling. "show us!" taylor says, leaning over. i give the camera to taylor, and hailee leans towards taylor, smiling at the picture. "i'll send it to you later." i say, and taylor smiles, handing me the camera back.

we head back to the car and i start it up, everyone getting in. "i'm sooo full." taylor says, holding her stomach. "you've said that 6 times, i think we get the idea." i say, going back to taylor's house. "did u mention that i'm really full?" taylor says, and i roll my eyes, smiling.

i lay on taylor's bed, stomach down. taylor lays her head on my back, hailee laying normally. "when do you start tour, hailee? i know you've already announced, i'm surprised you haven't got a photographer sooner." i say. "in about a week, and yeah it was last minute, that's taylor's fault." hailee blames. "i just... forgot to ask y/n! better late than never." taylor defends herself, and i smile.

a/n - please remember to vote!