𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ༉

ding dong!

rang the door bells of shouto's house.

upon hearing the door bell, shouto was certain that it was you. so he wore his jacket and headed for the door to go out with you.

"granny, I'm off" he said, letting his grandmother know who was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"have fun and be careful"

"okay, bye"

with that he opened the door and the first thing he saw was your petite figure, carrying a basket and waiting for him.

noticing shouto's presence, you gave him a warm smile and greeted him.

"good evening shouto"

"good evening"

"let's go!!!"

"yes!!. . .and y/n" he said

"hmm?" you replied, tilting your face towards him.

"let me carry the basket for you" he said, while pointing the basket you were carrying.

"oh sure, sinc your insisting" you replied and gave him the basket happily, less load for you to carry now right?

with that the two of you headed towards the required destination, having silly and dumb conservations along the way.

this summer night felt rather warmer than usual for you both.

━━━━━━━━

"and we're here!" you said, exclaiming excitedly.

the place you took shouto was a large green grass ground filled with flowers and a lake right in the middle. it was a rather flimsy location.

"come here" you said, as you grabbed the wrists of the entraced shouto.

your sudden touch caught him by suprise, but he didn't bother shaking off your hands, rather he noticed how small your hands were comparing to his and how warm and soft the skin of your palm was, as you held his wrist.

"this is the perfect spot!" you said, placing both of your hands in your waist and nodding in satisfaction.

the supposed perfect spot you had deemed was a place near the lake, where half of the it was filled with semi- tall grasses and had plain areas filled with tiny wildflowers growing all around, for people to sit on.