Chapter 14

Previously

Gray came up to Lucy's ear "I'll protect you, I promise" he got up and was face to face with natsu "You better not lay a hand on Lucy especially in her condition"

Natsu smirked "What you love her... Well personally I don't care... FIRE DRAGON-"

"Ice make-"

"ROAR"

"SHIELD"

Now

Lucy POV

I watched on how I saw Gray block Natsu's flames but his ice shield was melting. I stood up and walked to gray.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me with worried eyes "What's are you doing Lucy, your gonna get your self killed"

I smiled and kneeled down "Ice Make Shield"

My ice collided with Gray's making the shield stronger then before. I got up and walked closer to the shield and then away from it. Natsu's breath attack stopped and he was standing there panting.

"The hell, why didn't your ice melt. Don't tell me you've gotten stronger" Natsu said while holding his knees catching his breath

I stood in my position and looked at natsu with a serious face "His ice can't melt if its collided with mine. You should know that"

Natsu ran and punched Gray making him fall unconscious then he tackled me sending both of us out the window. I covered my face to protect me and I fell on the ground.

When I opened my eyes I was surrounded with glass and natsu was right next to me getting up. I jumped to my feet and looked at him, he looked at me with a smile on his face.

I looked around and saw both guilds fighting each other. I looked back up at the window we were in and saw it broken. "Gray.... Natsu... Your gonna pay for what you done"

He chucked and stood up "you said that last time and remembered what happened, you lost so don't talk big... FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK"

Before it hit me I reequipped into my flame emperous armor and put my katana in front of my face and let the fire collide with it. Once the fire stopped I panted knowing I don't have enough magic energy inside me.

When I looked up he grabbed my chin and made me look at him before he could say anything, someone pushed him and made both of us fall. When I looked at him he was close enough for me too kiss him.

I looked at his Onex eyes while he looked into my chocolate brown ones. I grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him close to me. He then closed the gap between us. I was shocked because one. I got kissed by my first crush. Two I'm taken by Jellal and Three, we are enemies.

When he pulled away I upper cutted him making him fly away. When I got up I saw Jellal standing there shocked at the scene. I waved my hands infront of my face and he walked away.

My bangs covered my eyes and I turned towards Natsu "Ice make; Lance, Equip (any armor you want her to use) Lightning Dragon Iron Fist"

He didn't daodge none of my attacks and took each hit, well thats what i thought. That's until the fog has cleared away and there stood a Blondie with crazy hair and weird looking eyes with a smirk on his face. He then fell on his knees and didn't move... Well a little.

Natsu went to him and looked at him "Zancrow... Why did you do that, I wanted to get hit"

He coughed and looked at him "because we're comrades Natsu, why did you kiss her. Why did you confess to her knowing it would only bring more sarrow to you"

Natsu chucked and looked back at him "You sound like a gay pervert and I had to tell her sooner or later"

I stood up strait and looked at the two sappy kiddy's "Come on stop acting like a couple and let's go" I knew that voice

I looked at the guild doors and saw that it was "GRAY!!!-" I ran and hugged him "-thank god your okay"

He hugged me back "Go back to the infirmary and rest, your low on magic energy"

I pushed him away "so are you and your not strong enough gray-" I heard Natsu's every attack and I looked at him "Ice Make: Floor-" he slipped "Water Dragon Push" a bunch of water pushed Natsu away "- Shadow dragon Roar"

I think over did it because he was next to the crazy looking Blondie who was unconscious. I walked over to him and grabbed him by his shirt collar "WHAT THE HELL NATSU" I yelled

I saw his soul come out his body and I grabbed it and threw it back inside him. He looked at me with wide eyes "What did I do now Luce"

I started to remember my old promise I said myself ' swear if he calls me Luce and he's not apart of fairy tail, he'll be begging for Mercy even if he was once my friend, he's my enemy now.'

I punched him in he gut and he fell unconscious. I sighed to myself and picked up natsu.

At least I kept part of my promise... Damn it Natsu, why do I fall for idiots like you. I started walking towards the infirmary while Gray, Erza, Mirajane, Wendy, Romeo, laxus, and bixlow carried the rest of the injured guild members there also.

Next day

I sat on a chair next to Natsu's bed and just stood quite. I looked around the infirmary and saw cana, freed, evergreen, levy, surprisingly gajeel, Meredy, Ulter, lisanna (serves you right hmpf), Elfman, juvia, master, even happy, pantherlily, and Carla was all in a bed but the exceeds where sharing one.

I looked back at Natsu then I heard the door open. I looked up and saw that it was my boyfriend (Who I don't really love anymore) standing there.

I smiled and looked back at Natsu "are you okay jelly"

He nodded and walked over to me and natsu "Lulu I have to tell you something"

I looked back at him and saw hatred yet sadness in his eyes "Look about yesterday I'm sorry I didn't kiss him, he kissed me"

He shook his head and smiled " Its okay I'm not mad about that-" his smile turned into a frown "- Lucy... I wanna break up... Look this relationship isn't really working out, and IMA be completely honest with you. I have feelings for someone else"

I smiled and nodded I wasn't mad or sad just glad "I see well so do I. I do have someone I have a eye for" I looked at natsu and smiled "If I tell you who should you tell me"

"Sure. Do you wanna go first or... What" he said

I smiled and placed my hand over grimwar hearts sign "Ill go... I love..."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ Cliffhanger

So what do you think. I know I know to many cliffhangers but that's what keeps the ball rolling *Laughs mad loud right now* well I love you all (especially natsu)

-Nalu_lover123