Chapter-3

For next all days it was a chaos as they all were moving to Seoul.

Time Skip(by ur lazy author 😅)

Blackpink, y/m and y/n have moved to Seoul yesterday and they were hella tired of unpacking their stuff. Blackpink were in their own mansion were they first lived with their parents before their death. And y/n and y/m are in their mansion were they lived before y/d death. Both the mansion are very big and beautiful.

Blackpink mansion

Y/n mansion

After all unpacking their stuff they drifted into sleep

Time skip (the next day)

After breakfast Blackpink,y/m and y/n all went to their own companies as it was their first day.
After y/n's meeting y/n goes for shopping together with Blackpink.
After shopping they all go back to their own mansion.
On way back to the mansion y/n think of eating ice-cream, she stops by a convince store,she buy herself an ice cream after eating ice-cream when she was leaving the store she bumps to something really hard and falls she looks up to see a person who looked like a muscle bunny. Y/n get's up from the floor.
Y/n: Can't u see? I fell down because of u looking on ur phoneand not minding were u r going.
??:I can seee. You little girl do u even know who ur arguing with?
Y/n:You Mr. It's ur fault and now ur showing off because of ur money.
??2: Hey little girl don't mess with us we have seen a lot of sluts like u now just get the fuck out of our way.
(The person with small height then the muscle bunny said he was cute and hot both)
Y/n: Hey you shortie better mind ur words I'm not a slut. Why am I even arguing with u fools and wasting my precious time on u both.

Y/n pov

I don't wanted to argue more cause mom must be waiting for me at home and also the ice cream I bought for her will melt so I left from there.

???pov

Me and my hyung were going inside the convince store to buy banana milk for me and some cold drinks for my hyungs when I bumped into a girl she was very beautiful but rude too she started arguing but then Jimin hyung called her a slut the girl was angry after hearing us call her slut she dashed out of the store in anger. Well we didn't lie though we see these types of girls everyday they pretend to  fall but then start seducing us. After buying banana milk and cold drink we left for home cause we were tired after the mission.