Chapter one

-The warm sun shone through the door of the open villa. Im sitting on a beautiful four poster bed with white silk sheets around me. I suddenly hear heavy footsteps approaching the room and I instantly lay down not knowing what to do. I close my eyes and suddenly the bed dips forward and someone gets on it. He climbs up to where I am and the heat from his body envelops me in a warm blanket. He's so close that I can smell his heavenly aftershave on his neck and instantly know who he is, he gently lifts my head with his rough manly hands, hands that would always warm up my own cold hands. His face is so close to mine and I smell his minty breath across my face and it reminded me of all those times we were alone in the dark. "My own princess" he says with his manly, sensual voice as he gently nibbles on my earlobe with his soft plump delectable lips. Lips that would give the most sensual and passionate kisses. I tremble at his voice and soon I feel that tight sensation all over my body. I softly moan from the kisses he's raining down on my neck, I can barely recognize myself as I snake my hands to his soft hair and gently pull his face up to mine. His eyes are like warm chocolate full of lust and something else. He's near my lips now just a little more space and we will be together again...- "Mia!" Some one was shaking me I open my eyes and see that it's only J.P trying to get my attention. "What happened, are we here yet?" It was Lily, J.P, Lars, the pilot and I are currently on our way to California in the royal Genovian jet to meet with grandamere for the annual invention convention(mostly for Lily and my benefit because J.P and grandamere don't really give a shit) and im going to receive a Nobel peace award for solving the dispute between Iraq and Afghanistan and helping them have a long lasting agreement. "Mia?" J.P is speaking to me I should really pay attention now. "Yes?" " Are you ok? You're not sick or anything right?" "Yeah im fine thanks but why would you think that?" I ask him kind Of confused"well you were moaning in your sleep" I instantly turned beet red thinking that he could magically see inside my head to what I was thinking about. He said sounding worried, he can be so annoying sometimes always fussing over me. "Im ok thanks you should really get some rest like lily( who was happily snoring in her plush leather seat), we still have a few hours into the flight" "ok hun I will" and with that he went back to sleep and soon snoring. Man, that dream about Michael had really affected me but the part that I don't like is that im still in love with him. I can still remember the last time I saw him, we were at graduation I was wearing my black strapless prom gown that had a lace neck with my black CL pumps and he was sitting at the table where lilys family were at I tried to avoid going in that direction. I wasn't having as much fun as I thought I would but I was pretending That i was enjoying the evening for J.Ps satisfaction. Suddenly lily stopped dancing with Kenneth and dragged me all the way to where her family was sitting."lily no stop I don't want to see Michael" "Mia shut up I know he was a dick to you but my parent want to see you" "lily!" When we got to the table I tried to hide behind lily even though she is inches shorter than me. Even with heels" Mom, dad, nana remember Mia?" "Yes how are you Mia? Which college will you be attending?" Im good Dr.moscovitz thank you for asking how about yourself, I will be attending Stanford" while I talked to lilys an michaels mom I could feel Michaels eyes on me causing me to blush like a tomato. He was wearing an Armani suit that fit him like a glove he looked so handsome with his hair combed back with his eyes full of life and his big strong hands and the way that his pearly white teeth shine when he laughs his warm chocolate eyes and those delicious lips of his, he just stole my breath away. From then on I just tuned out dr. moscovitz and focused on not throwing up even though I had only had water that day. Michael seemed interested after I said I was going to Stanford and started asking me questions."so Mia you'll be living in California?" He said with a slight smile "yes I will,Palo Alto to be exact" "well that Is nice because that's where I live and where my headquarters are" "oh that is nice" I said feeling childish and more insecure than before. "Nice indeed" that moment Midori came and practically threw herself on top of Michael. She was wearing a cherry red dress that barely reached the top of her thigh and was so tight she was showing so much cleavage that it looked that if she were to jump everything would pop out. I may not have big boobs like Midori but at least I have a c cup instead of an a cup like most of my years in high school. She was wearing the tallest high heels I've ever seen anyone wear and she had perfect shiny straight blonde hair while I had wavy light brown hair. "hi im Midori" she said with a fake smile while she grabbed michaels waist and she saw me looking at where hand was and she smirked a little. Ughh I was so angry and I felt like i was going to burst into angry tears at any moment so I just said "hey Michael i have to go I think I hear J.P calling me" wait Mia I still want to talk don't go" he said looking disappointed and sad. "Michael let her go to her boyfriend, in fact we be here as boyfriend and girlfriend not like im bored your sister " said Midori in her snappy chihuahua voice as I quickly left to find the nearest restroom. Ughh I fucken hate that bitch! She's a model and she's she's smart but most of all Michael likes her.