P R O L O G U E

"you really have to move there? you wanna go all by yourself and live alone?"  

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"you really have to move there? you wanna go all by yourself and live alone?"  

Yn's mom was ranting her since morning as yn was packing her bags to leave for seoul.. she had enough of this shitty job that paid nothing for her hard work... she packed her clothes and files inside safely as she doesn't wanna hear any of her mom's words..

"Mom.. please... can you please stop that for a minute?.. I wanna check if I've got everything.. I don't wanna miss any of my stuffs?" she said, as she was scanning her half emptied room...

"are you done?" Her mom yelled as she came to her room, staring at her daughter with her furious eyes.. "mom.. don't worry.. your prayers are with me" she said, as she clutched her bag on her shoulder.. "you are not obeying your mother"

Yn sighed and hugged her mom with a smile.. "mom.. they are paying four times than what I was getting.. and we need money, don't we?" she said, while her mom sighed at her words.. "but.. you are staying alone there.. I'm just worried" her mom explained..

"You can come meet me whenever you want.. and take care of dad... I will call him once I reach there.. seoul is not abroad, mom.. chill.. just few hours" yn said with a smile, while her mom stared at her with worried eyes.. "just smile and send me off.. don't put that face on" yn said, as she took her suit case and luggages with her..

"Take care, dear" she said, while yn smiled before going out of her house..

getting herself into the car, she started it, as she played some light music, enjoying her own ride... she wanted to live a new life... she hoped that this new job would give her a better life.. to her family as well..

after few hours, she reached the house.. it was small, yet good enough for her own self.. she entered it with the spare key given by her house owner, she checked around.. it was pretty clean as recently someone left this house.. keeping her stuffs aside, she started cleaning the house..

enjoying herself, dancing with the cleaning mop, she can't wait to go to her office tomorrow...

after pretty few hours, she threw her exhausted self on the bed, closing her eyes.. "ahh... fucking tired" she mumbled.. her attention was grabbed by her dad's call.. she picked it immediately... "dad" she sighed.. "hey... did you eat, dear?" he asked, while she gulped before speaking..

"yeah dad.. have to eat.. I should check nearby convenience store" she said, as they talked for few minutes...

taking her wallet and phone, she searched everywhere to find a mirror to look at herself.. there was none.. she checked herself in the phone camera and went outside to fill her stomach with some delicious foods..

_ _

there was a street shop nearby, and there she ate a lot as she has energised herself with the foods... she had come to Seoul many times but it was exciting for her to stay alone and work... especially when she was getting paid more...