2. Positive

"Girls and boys if you're done with your warm up, gather around"

You heard your coach calling out, his voice echoing in the swimming pool. You all jog towards him forming a circle.

"I hope you all already know about the national level junior swimming league, selections will be starting from next month and I want all my students to give their best"

Everyone confidently yell out a yes and the coach lets all go back to their practice. But before you could step away, he calls for you.

"I expect more from you y/n. You are one of my best students and I'm willing to see you win the nationals" he smiles patting your back.

"Yes Mr.Hwang, I'll give my best!" you reply with a wide grin. It was amazing to have someone be proud of your skills and make you feel motivated everyday.

He turns back to other students and commands everyone to stand at the diving point. You follow him with your other friends right beside you.

"I'm so tired. But this old man wanted practice at freaking 7 in the morning" your friend, Amelie groaned beside you, letting out a yawn later. Ofcourse, all night she was chatting with a guy she had a crush on

"Lazy bum, quit staying up all night and focus. You want to be selected for the nationals, yea?"

"Not when Min Y/n is here" she playfully rolled her eyes. You chuckle flicking her forhead before dragging her with you.

"Oh shut with the excuses ami, you're practicing with me this time"

"Hell no!" she made a crying face and you laugh.

You step closer to the edge of the pool, ready to dive at the count. As you stared down at your feet you felt lightheaded. You stepped back rubbing your temples to ease the pain but it didn't go away.

Your vision went fuzzy and body felt numb, you heard someone calling for you but you couldn't react. Suddenly everything went black and your shoulder collided with the hard floor.

Vanilla....cheese? You craved for a cheesecake. You gulp the drool at the thought of it but your throat felt dry.

Water...

A head popped in front of your face, black hair, doe eyes staring at you worried.

Jungkook?

That's when you realised that you weren't dreaming. The vanilla fragrance which made you think about cheese was your boyfriend's cologne.

Where am I?

You squint your eyes before completely fluttering them open.

"Y/n, do you feel any pain? You need something?"

"J-Jungkook....Water" he was quick to nod and pour water in the glass

He helped you sit up before handing you the glass which you gulped in one go.