,': smiley!

*+

*+.

scarapussy
can i come over

my spirit animal
aww u miss me :))
lyt

scarapussy
i wanna copy hw

my spirit animal
oh
:'(

scarapussy
ill give u cuddles
and pocky

my spirit animal
DEAL
beidous home btw
come through the window

scarapussy
k

-

a few minutes later, there was a knock on tour window which made you jump a little. scaramouche was there, carrying a few boxes of pocky and a file. you quickly opened the window and let him in.

"its on the table, now give me the pocky." i demanded as i snatched the boxes from his arms. "strawberry flavoured! yes! i love you," i yelled as i hugged him. he was speechless and a little flustered but he returned the hug eventually.

*+.

shortly after, the two of you were cuddling on your bed, as you kept teasing scaramouche on how red his face was.

"aww you love me, dont you?" i teased as he scoffed.

"why should i?" he said jokingly, noticing that i was visibly upset. "no i was joking wait sorry-" he apologised as he hugged me again. i giggled softly and snuggled into his warm chest. my eyelids were getting heavier by second, and just as i was about to close them, the door flung open.

"y/n dear! im going to go get mcdonalds with ningguang, what do you w-"

scaramouche and i stared at beidou and ningguang.

they stared back.

"uhm, fillet-o-fish?" i answered.

"i am going to chop off that chilli pepper sized dick of his-"

"NO DONT TOUCH SCARA!"

-

"calm down beidou..." ningguang cooed as i hugged scaramouche tightly to somehow 'protect' him.

"y/n, we've talked about this..." beidou sighed, giving the purple-haired boy a death stare. "you cant have a boy in your bed, especially this bowl-cut."

"i- but you do!" i argued back, hugging scaramouche even tighter. "ow, too tight,"

"im a grown up, i can have anyone in my bed. since when was there a man in my bed though, thats disgusting." beidou said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"well, ningguangs in yours-"

"wait how did you know,"

"beidou, shut up. anyways, just let them do what they want, theyre old enough to make their own decisions, you can treat them like a child all the time." ningguang said, visibly embarrassed as i shot her a grateful look.

"i- fine. ill let him come over whenever he wants. nothing dirty!" she finally got convinced as i smiled, running over to her to hug her. "thank you i love you!"

"love you too sweetie. so fillet-o-fish for you, and you..." beidou said as she shifted her gaze to scaramouche, making him stiffen in fear.

"u-uhm, ill share y/n's fries with them, dont need to get me anything..." he stuttered, clearly nervous.

"alright then, lets head off. lets go ningguang. nothing mischievous, y/n!" she yelled as she walked out the door with ningguang, both of them waving goodbye. as soon as the door shut, scaramouche heaved a sigh of relief.

"thank god."

-

"even though i got her approval, i cant help but feel scared..." he sighed, falling onto my bed. i giggled and sat beside him, laying his head on my lap. "hey what are you-"

"shhh, i know you like it."

"..."

"i take your silence as a yes, hehe."

"you never fail to make me get butterflies in my stomach."

.+*

i was watching mlp w myfriend while writing this 😍

friend while writing this 😍