Ladynoir "All Fun and Games" (Fluff)

A/N: (First Chapter) This chapter is Ladynoir Fluff! Enjoy!

Ladybug and Chat Noir Just finished defeating the Akumatized villain. It was almost sunset, they stand together on the rooftop and they look at each other.

"Pound It!" They say to each other at the same time as they do their regular Pound It.

Chat Noir cheerfully looks at the red superheroine, then suddenly.. An Idea popped up in his head and a cheeky smile grew on his face.

"So~ M'lady?, Don't I deserve a reward??" Chat Noir says to Ladybug in a Flirty tone, winking at her.

"What reward? You didn't even do anything." Ladybug says to him in an annoyed way, rolling her eyes.

"Don't lie, Bugaboo! Hmph!" Chat Noir says pouting, looking away pretending to feel hurt

Ladybug looks at him, She remembered Chat Noir getting hit by the Akumatized villain several times just awhile ago. If there wasn't a Miraculous Ladybug, then his wounds would still have stayed on him and would have been very severe.

She felt guilty because she thought that it was her fault that Chat Noir had to struggle in the fight in order to protect her Again..

She then sighs..

"Fine! Y-You did do something useful, Are you Happy now!? " Ladybug says stuttering, looking away embarrassed

Chat Noir stares at her then looks down smirking

"How cute." Chat Noir says softly..

"What?" Ladybug asks him, still embarrassed

The cat superhero chuckles, he then slowly walks up to her, bringing their faces inches away from each other..

"Um, Chat? W-What are you-" Ladybug stutters utill her words get cut off by a kiss on the cheek by this cat superhero she has no feelings for. After, Chat Noir's face goes near her ear

"I know there's more than that M'lady.." Chat Noir said to her ear. The red superheroine blushes from the kiss not being able to process anything.

"I-I.." Ladybug stutters

"Shut up! It's not my fault you keep sacrificing yourself in order to protect me! I c-can protect myself! Mr. Sacrifice Myself for M'lady!" Ladybug shouts at him
Chat Noir laughs loudly at her words

"Your so Funny, M'lady! I was just teasing." Chat Noir chuckles at the little red angry bug

"What? T-Then what was that all for!" Ladybug shouts at him again

"Nothing, I just wanted to see your cute little angry pout, Bugaboo~" Chat Noir teases running away

"You stupid flirt!" Ladybug shouts at him as he runs away from her, she chases after him

"Your so cute!" Chat Noir shouts laughing at her, running away

"Hey! How dare you Chat!" Ladybug continues chasing after him on the rooftop in circles

Ladybug trips on her foot and falls down, She grunts. Chat Noir immediately notices, he runs to her and bends down.

"M'lady! A-Are you okay!? I'm sorry, it's all my fault!" Chat noir stutters out.

"Yeah it is! Ow.. Just help me up already!" Ladybug yells at him

Chat Noir stands up straight and offers his hand, she takes his hand and slowly stands up, they look at each other on the rooftop as the cold wind brushes through their hair. It was officially sunset and both their Miraculouses almost needed to be recharged.

"I'm sorry.. Are you o-okay?" Chat Noir says with his head down, Ladybug looks at him then looks away feeling bad.

"Yea, I'm fine. Nothing got sprained luckily" Ladybug says to him, holding her arm feeling awkward.

Ladybug looks at him, him still feeling sad for making her trip. She then decides to do something to cheer him up so the awkwardness would be gone.

Ladybug walks up to him and brings her hand to his head, She pats his head and he immediately looks up to see his lady

"Your a Good Kitty" Ladybug says smiling at him with the sweetest smile he has ever seen. He blushes as she pats his head and at her kindness.

"Your so amazing, M'lady.. You shouldn't do things like this to me." Chat Noir says closing his eyes as she continues to rub his head.

"Shut up. Just be happy I'm doing this before I change my mind" Ladybug says smiling, rolling her eyes. She then brings her hand down and looks at him,
He looks back at her then without thinking.

He hugs her.

Ladybug looks at him as he hugs her. She then puts her hands on his back hugging him.

"I wish the moments we have like this never end" Chat Noir says hugging her even tighter as the orange sunset shines on them.

She smiles.

"Okay" Ladybug says hugging him back

They hug each other on the rooftop as the sunset continues, They forget about the world they are in and they enjoy the moment..

A/N: Thanks for Reading My First Chapter! I Hope you Enjoyed even though It was quite short :)
Next Chapter will be Marichat!

Words: 827