«𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖»

"I'm so nervous that I could faint at any point," Sicheng said, fidgeting with his hands

"I'm so nervous that I could faint at any point," Sicheng said, fidgeting with his hands. Yuta had decided that it was time for him to meet his parents and cancel the wedding for good, he didn't care if his father disowned him, if it meant being with Sicheng forever, then he'll happily accept that.

Yuta took the younger's hands in his and caressed them, "Relax, Sichengie, you've already met Jaemin, and my mother will love you, I promise." The couple was standing just outside the older's parents' house, and they were waiting for someone to answer the door. 

"But, what about your father? What will he do after he sees us together again?" Sicheng questioned in return, his eyes conveying panic. "I don't care about what my father thinks or says, it's my own life, I should be able to do whatever I want. And I'm pretty sure he'll not try anything since I'm the next heir of his company. If he disowns me or offends me, he knows I'm not coming back again," The Japanese shared, his eyes filled with determination to confront his father.

Before any more questions could be asked, the door was opened. A middle-aged woman stood there, a kind look on her features, a smile was playing on her lips as she ushered the two into the house. "Yuta, my dear! How are you? You're not stressing yourself too much, are you?" She asked, hugging her son tightly. Sicheng guessed that she was Yuta's mother since she spoke so affectionately to him.

Yuta chuckled, "I'm absolutely fine, Mum! Stop worrying about me." Saying this, the older snaked an arm around Sicheng's waist and pulled him towards him, "Mum, meet Sicheng, my boyfriend." The youngest was already blushing, as he stuttered out a small 'nice to meet you'.

He was soon enveloped into a warm hug, as Yuta's mother caressed his hair, "I've been hearing a lot about you from Yuta, Sicheng," She said, the kind smile still on her face, "I'm so glad my son met you, he's been happier ever since. I wish you two nothing but happiness and love forever."

"Yuta hyung! Sicheng hyung! You guys are finally here!" Jaemin came running and gave the couple a bear hug. "You don't know how long I was waiting, you both took ages to reach here!" He said dramatically. Their mother hit Jaemin lightly on the head, "They were only late by a few minutes, stop being so dramatic," She chuckled.

Yuta looked around, noticing one person missing. "Where's father?" He asked, at which his mother pressed her lips into a tight line, a displeased expression on her face. "When he heard you were coming," She said, sighing and shaking her head in disappointment, "He went out to pick up Ji-ah, so that both of you could go over the wedding decorations."

Sicheng's eyes widened, what was going to happen if Ji-ah was going to come? What would they do if they heard that Yuta and him were together again? Amidst his conflicting thoughts, Yuta's calm voice broke out, "That's good, I came here just to cancel the wedding. It's going to be even better if she's here."