Sick days

Chop chop chop. That was the sound of a knife chopping vegetables. It was Mint Choco making soup not for him however, it was for Rockstar who was currently in their shared bedroom sleeping like a log. Poor boy, he was sick even though this could've been avoided.

The day before...

“Starlight, shouldn't you bring an umbrella with you? The news said it will rain today”

“Didn’t it say 50% I still have a chance~"

Mint just sighed as boyfriend didn’t listen to anything anyone had to say.

“Okay Rockstar,but don’t come running to me when you're ill!”

“Okay minty! I'll see you later~”

Mint laughed to himself, his boyfriend is such an adorable dork.

“ACHOO,ahhh minty!”

That knocked Mint right out of his flashback moment. Mint looked at the source of the sound. It was their bedroom where he walked to his boyfriend. He was still in his cat print pyjamas,tissues next to him and cough medicine he was yet to take.

“Awww Rockstar” mint cooed 

“UGH when will this stop!” Rockstar whined 

“I told you to bring an umbrella,didn’t I?

“It was a 50% chance!”

“Just give me a kiss already!” Rockstar whined…again

Mint choco sighed,he didn’t want to leave Rockstar hanging like that, not at all! But the violinist would hate to get the same cold his lover has. After all, who would take care of him if that were to happen? Rockstar was looking at his boyfriend with a pout. He was too stubborn to admit that he was wrong but could you blame him? Mint did tell him to get an umbrella now he’s in their shared bedroom sick.

“Starlight, your soup is ready, can you drink it by yourself?

Rockstar nodded his head, mint choco handed him the bowl and a spoon, Rockstar drank the soup mint choco did from scratch, just made with love and lots of patience, lots and lots of patience..

“Feeling any better dear?” Mint asked 

“Urgh!” Rockstar whined for the millionth time it seemed.Mint took the bowl from Rockstar, he drank all of it which wasn’t that surprising. Rockstar loved his boyfriend's cooking!

“Let me check your temperature” Mint took the thermometer from the stand and put it in Rockstar’s mouth. His temperature was back to normal finally

“Minty, I’m lonelyyyy”

“Patience dear, I'm going to put up the soup then we can cuddle.” After putting the soup in the fridge he walked back into the bedroom and made himself comfortable in the bed,Rockstar immediately hugged the violinist.

“I thought you didn’t want to get sick, hmm?”

“Well, I changed my mind plus I'm quite tired now.”

The two musicians cuddled for the rest of the night.

AN: Oh hey this is my first fic on this website (app?) I've build up enough courage to post my fics so plz don't bully me

Also contructive critisimsim is welcomed! please do tell me if a character is OoC