story

Riddhima sit on bed and a baby sleep in her lap .....tears flowing from her eyes......she smile on her gate on her love........
She have hard pain in head......and also she have period pain......she is currently live in London.....her mom dad in Kolkata she is a Bengali girl.....
She close her eyes.....someone start give her head massage......give her.....pill....she slip inside the blanket ....
At morning she open her puffy eyes.....she is currently 33 year in age......
And a successful surgeon of heart......this baby is not hers....she is adopted child pari....
She not get married as she love someone......
Now you people going to ask her .....then why not she married with him...
She belongs from a middle class family...where as that boy belong from a billionaire.....
Some middle class girl proposed him for money for his status ....but he rejected them in a second........
She never got that much power that she tell him that she love him even she also thought that this is mere infactuation with passing time she realise she is in deeply madly in love with him......
And that realisation was a bit late ......
Time pass...she left her fate on Times hand .........
And time betray her.....never give back him in her life.....
He is her school love ....
He is now all settle after marriage....she knew that only.....before 4 years ago he married with a billionaire girl....
What's new in that a billionaire boy married a girl from his class ......
Even never none propose her.......for her masked emotion.....she live a life for her daughter her parents... that's all.....it's more than 12 years he leave her....long back......he even don't know about her exsistance......but her world full of him......
But his happiness his respect means most for her....
So she never came before him......
Always hide behind curtain ....and adores him......his smile......
One day her baby also asked ......where is my papa.....
She said you have no Papa......
This pari is illegal child of her born parents....but for riddhu she is whole world ......
Riddhima have no picture of him...what need picture when he is all in her thoughts pain happyness.....
It's may be 13 years she never smile....that much openly.......
A slight smile is enough....now she face problems her head have a worst pain......cheek also pain.......
She actually realise she is not beautiful also 5 feet height with normal skin tone .....who will ever love her.....
Even love also came from face.....she smile tears  came out....
Ragini is beautiful but she never be able to love him like she does.....
Even a billionaire person never need of love.......
Her love vansh is her all strength all love....her husband....who love her some amazing extent ....when she face problem he came to solve it.....when she have pain he came with medicine.....
Her dream vansh always with her ...in her illusion
But in reality vansh never get to know someone is there who love him.....
Even if he ever try to read her eye.......that how much love fill for him.....
He fails....
Or he never try to look it....
Or he even never look at her eyes....
Or he never interested....
O yeah he never interested.....
She smile on her fate...
A love incomplete ....
A story incomplete .....
Is this true love....
No this is unconditional love....where she never think about his property nor his car bank balance...for her what was imp that is only that person....
She read in his eyes...this person is alone....
But may be now he is not alone......
That's it.....

Guys this story is not Riddhima this is my story I just replace the name.....
Bye....
Good night.....