Another day another song

That's how it always was. Every day the band would come in from first block, play a few songs, and leave. This would happen every other day until the weekend. But this weekend something happened, a strange man broke into the band room. He opened up a tubas instrument case and played a strange note, it was no B flat or A minor but something different, something this tuba had never played before

                      The next Monday when all the cases were opened for, the instruments seemed normal, to the human eye, but this tuba saw something different, they were all now thinking, understanding beings. As soon as he was provided with the vibrations needed to speak he quickly let out a terrified screech and was quickly warned not to do so by the tenor saxophone on the other side of the room, as all the other instruments began gradually playing "okay" sounding melodies.

                     Soon the period ended, the tuba was put into it's case and was wheeled back into a closet in the back of the classroom. The tuba decided to try and converse with the other tubas in the closet, he opened up his case and climbed out, The marching tuba hanging on the wall, in a deep gravely voice said "Aye who are you," the tuba frantically looked around the closet and then noticed a name on his case, "My name is Frank" said the tuba. The marching tuba on the wall said "Well there, Frank, you can't just be climbing of your case in the middle of the day, Ill let y'all know when you can come out". "O-o-okay" Frank stuttered, feeling as if he may have crossed a line.

                    Hours passed, Frank was so confused, how was he alive, what was that note he heard, who was that man, and why was this all happening. He was afraid, and being stuck in this dark case wasn't helping. Luckily his thoughts were quickly interrupted by the loud blast of a B natural followed by Chips voice "Alright tubas it's safe to get out," this was quickly followed by other instruments equivalent of the same note throughout the band room just outside the closet.

Frank quickly climbed out of his case, it was much easier to see now that the light in the closet had been turned on. The room was white, it very small and cramped, with two other tuba cases and Chips holder on the right wall. Chip was not on his holder anymore though, he was sitting an a corner reading some old sheet music. Frank quietly tried to exit, and leave Chip to his reading. But on his way out Frank heard Chips gravely voice "Where do you think you're going" Chip said. "Outside?" Said Frank. "Surprised you don't have any questions," Chip said with a chuckle. "Actually, now that I think about it, I do" said Frank. "That's what I thought" Said Chip, with a chuckle.