Chapter Twelve

Giovanni blinked as he stared at the bathroom wall. The white tiles were dripping with water from the showerhead, and so was Giovanni's body which was pruning with every passing minute because he didn't want to head back to his bedroom.

     He had cleaned up, but he was starting to wonder if that would be enough. What if Ashkii just didn't like the feel of anal, but if he thought having to lube up and be cautious about the whole process was too much work and unsexy?

     What if he wanted this to stop?

     Then what?

     Giovanni wasn't sure why posing the question to himself made him so nervous. He had been the one pushing Ashkii away for so long. He'd been the one who had just wanted both of them to forget about the attraction Ashkii was feeling and just never speak about it again.

     So why was he so nervous about Ashkii possibly deciding this whole thing wasn't for him?

     Ashkii was young, shy, and looked nothing like the men he usually went for, but he was also sweet, mature, good at listening, and packed a lot downstairs...

     Giovanni blinked, sighing when he realized he had spaced out again. He rubbed the side of his head with his fingers. Taken in deep breaths before toweling off and heading back to the bedroom. Ashkii, who was still waiting, perked up, sitting up as he watched the older man walk over to the bedside table before pulling out a tube from the drawer.

     "I—can I help?" Ashkii asked when he noticed what it was for.

     Giovanni seemed to think about it for a bit before shaking his head and unscrewing the cap. "Just lie down," he said, climbing onto the bed and kneeling. He coated his fingers with the lube, rubbing his entrance before slipping a finger in, and then another.

     Giovanni couldn't help how his eyes darted from one end of the room to the other as he prepared himself. He didn't want to look at Ashkii now—didn't want to contemplate the emotions that could potentially be playing on the younger man's face, good or bad.

     "G-Giovanni..." The younger man's voice came out as a tremble that made the bartender look in his direction. "Let me touch you," Ashkii said. "Please."

     Giovanni shook his head as he kept preparing himself. He wasn't going to let Ashkii do something that he might dislike. "I'm almost done, just wait," the older man said, letting out a deep sigh as he worked himself on his fingers. It felt good, but it would pale in comparison to what Ashkii was packing. The older man let himself look down and up towards Ashkii's privates. His hair was somehow even darker and thicker in that region. It made Giovanni's heart flutter. He'd always loved hairy men. Beards, long hair, chest hair, hair in the legs and nether regions... all of it. He reached out to touch Ashkii's penis with his free hand, rubbing it in between his fingers in circular motions as he rode his own fingers.

     "I want you..." Giovanni let out and Ashkii let out a noise between a whine and a groan.

     Giovanni smiled a little, taking his fingers out of himself before picking up the condom on the side. He ripped the packet open and rolled it down Ashkii's shaft. Things felt better without a condom, for sure, but he didn't know Ashkii that well, and this was the younger man's first time trying anal, and he possibly wouldn't be as gentle.

     "I'm going to sit on you," Giovanni said in a matter-of-fact tone, hovering over Ashkii now before taking a hold of the man's penis and angling it towards his entrance. "And you're going to fuck me so hard I see stars, okay?"

     Ashkii seemed to visibly gulp, but he nodded anyway. "I will. I want to." The younger man reached out to hold Giovanni's hips, sucking in his breath as Giovanni eased him into himself. It was tight, and it was only the tip so far.