Chapter 3

KYOJURO POV:

   'WHERE IS HE!' Rengoku thought frustrated while looking around for giyuu. 'Well, i have to put her in that basket before the sun comes out' "GIYUU!" he was still going around the forest trying to find giyuu. "HELOOOOO!" 'Where is that guy, did he just leave me to go on the mission?!'..... There he was standing there with some baboon. 'So he was looking around for a muzzle too? Well anyways I have to get her in that basket soon!' "uhhh i have something for her, but it looks like you got that covered." giyuu started to walk to you are kyojuro. "YES I DO! And I need that basket before she turns into nothing but AIR ''''oh yea"  Tomioka turned around and kneeled down to put the h/c girl in. 'what? He wants to hold her...' the flamed boy frowned his eyebrows and took the basket. "Oh ok... that's fine, too." The blacked haired boy turned back around to help put you in. "THAT FINE, I GOT HER!" "....ok"

  The males were now on the trail, finally going to the mission assigned when rengoku was carrying the h/c girl. All going good until "CAW CAW, BRING THE GIRL WITH, CAW, H/C HAIR AND THAT HAS A BABOON MUZZLE IN HER MOUTH! I REPEAT, A YOUNG GIRL WITH H/C HAIR AND A BABOON MUZZLE! CAW CAW BACK TO HEADQUARTERS!" the bird said while flying in circles around their heads. 'There goes are mission, not like a care anyways.' giyuu thought with a deadpanned expression on his face 'what do they want with her, what do i do!' "Well, let's get going." the black haired boy said while walking ahead. '...what to do, idk what TO d-' "are you coming or not." giyuu said when going to a stop to look at the fame boy "yes!"

(Time skip)

With the hashira
   "I wonder why this is an emergency meeting!" said a flamboyantly young man pointing to himself. "I almost forgot," said another boy with mint blue/green eyes 'well whatever it is can't be good' thought the insect hashira. All seven hashira were kneeling down in from of Kagaya Ubuyashiki, 'of course giyuu is late... it's not normal for kyojuro to be late.' A boy with a snake on his neck just stared at Mitsuri.

Back with Kyojuro
   Giyuu and Rengoku were now at the headquarters. Giyuu suddenly turned around to look that the basket with the h/c girl was in "did you hear that." the flame hashira looked at him in confusion. 'I'm pretty sure i saw that basket move, is she awake' "nevermind" rengoku just stopped walking when looking at the water pillar, then out of nowhere the basket on his back started shaking. 'Great , she's finally awake!' giyuu was still walking not noticing the flame pillar taking off the basket and kneeling down to it. "It's ok! I will protect you little demon!" The girl in the basket was growling out of hunger that overtook her. 'I can't let her hurt anyone, I WILL NOT! I will protect her!' rengoku started smiling at the small basket. 'Sorry you have to wait just a little longer!' 'while at that... what should i name you...'

With giyuu
   When the water hashira got there he bowed "please forgive me, it took a while for us to get here... i hope you're in good health." 'we' all the harshira looked around trying to find rengoku too. 'Where did he go?' "i mean, i" the water hashira looked around to find the other loud pillar. "Sorry i was late! Hope your in good health!" all the pillars looked to the left to find rengoku on the very end, also kneeling down. 'Finally.' "that's quite alright kyojuro"

Back to kyojuro
    "That's quite alright koyjuro" i looked up to find master Ubuyashiki smiling at me "yes!" Rengoku said out loud. 'Hope this meeting is not about eliminating the little demon...' "if i might ask master, what is this meeting all about" Sanemi picked up his head looking at the pillars then stopping with a glare at the flame pillar. "Yes, rengoku please tell us what you found on your mission with giyuu." Now all eyes are on Rengoku and Giyuu while they are just looking at the ground. 'Damn' giyuu looked at rengoku with a side glance "now that a think about it, i do smell a demon is that BASKET your carrying!" the wind pillar stands up and walks over to the flame pillar. 'Get close to the basket, I WANT HESITATE TO BRING YOU DOWN' rengoku just smiled at the wind pillar while thinking, that was until they all looked back at rengoku when that heard a girl growling and the basket moving that was on rengokus back. 'Well' "HA..HA...HAHAHA! LOOKS LIKE THEIR WAS A DEMON AFTER ALL!" Rengoku took off the basket and hugged it close "sorry! I WILL NOT LET YOU TOUCH IT!" Everyone looked at rengoku shocked with his actions. "I don't understand you, you are protecting that thing!" the flamboyantly man just looked at rengoku with disgust.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Stay until next chapter! 😘

Pretty boy 😝