- O -

– 5 –
[Trigger Warning in midway!]

"Joonie? Why don't you try sleeping a bit?" Seokjin softly whispered as he eyed Namjoon sideways who was sitting on the passenger seat while driving to where Hoseok had told him to. Namjoon shook his head and mumbled a small 'no' causing the older to frown. "It's okay." Seokjin pursed his lips and as he caressed Namjoon's cheek lovingly. The younger didn't react but continued to stare outside the tinted car window.

Namjoon wondered where his boyfriend was taking him. The view from their car was so lovely. Namjoon felt lenient. The view was so placid. The sun was high up in the sky making the vast grass fields shine as a cool breeze flew through them and the substantial sky kissed the fields ever so softly. The raven head rested his head on the headrest of his seat, enjoying the feeling of serenity and nature. He closed his eyes and sighed at the fluffy sensation.

Seokjin smiled as he saw Namjoon getting comfortable after a very dangerous incident.

It was normal for Seokjin after all these years of being with Namjoon. Seven years is a big number. They have been dating for five years and Seokjin has always seen Namjoon with a dull face and an edgy demeanour. He has seen Namjoon in his best and his worst. Whether it's overcoming a fear or self-harming.

Self-harming. No matter how many times Seokjin hid that small carton of the deadly cursed blade, Namjoon would always find out where they were and whenever he found Namjoon hurting himself, Seokjin would notice that the younger wasn't aware of his surrounding as if he was possessed by some demon.

Well, his inner demon. He also knew about that imaginary being. He often heard the younger talking to himself or that inner voice of his. He would hear Namjoon talking to himself about his fears and what he felt. As Hoseok was Seokjin's close friend and a psychiatrist, he contacted and told him to have a couple of sessions so that Namjoon somewhat recovers but guess it didn't help.

"Namjoonie, we're here. Wake up." The older shook his lover carefully. They reached this beautiful place where there was this beautiful front yard gorgeously decorated with various kinds of flowers in front of a chic and classy penthouse. He parked his car beside another car there in the driveway.

"Huh? We're here?" Seokjin hummed as a response. Unbuckling promptly, he went to Namjoon's side, opening the door for him but he saw the younger struggling to unbuckle himself. The older chuckled before lending a hand to help. With a small 'thank you' he set his feet on the ground. Both the boys turned their heads in a certain direction after hearing someone calling their names.

"Hyung! Namjoon! Over here!" Seokjin smiled and firmly held Namjoon's before heading to Hoseok who was waving them from the front door of the penthouse. "Welcome!"

"This is gorgeous, Hoseok!" Seokjin praised as bro-hugged his friend.

"Well, it's Yoongi's penthouse. He bought this last year."

"Producer Suga be rich." Seokjin joked causing the friends to laugh out loud while Namjoon was mesmerised by the environment he just entered.

A beautiful penthouse in the countryside. A perfect place to relax. The house was beige themed with tinted glass. A modern house to be precise.

The duo and Hoseok entered the house and got to see the expensive and gorgeous interior.

Rich people tingz— tsk! Can't relate.

Hoseok led the two men into the huge living space where a short, black-clothed man with a dark demeanour sat quietly with his headphones on and a laptop on his lap. Namjoon got shivers down his back when that man looked up at him with those feline eyes.

"Aye Yoongi! How's my bro?" Seokjin said a bit more loudly than he usually does? Namjoon and Hoseok chuckled when Seokjin didn't get any attention from his said 'bro' and sulked before smacking the shorter softly on the head. "Yahh! Your Hyung came here! Show some respect!" Seokjin grimaced.

"Ah Hyung. How are you?" The man said, Namjoon felt his skin crawl at the raspy and airy voice of the man.

"Good–"

"Oh, you must be Namjoon. Sit down! It's nice to meet you." Namjoon's breath hitched but he gulped down a dry lump and sat down beside

"Hello. It's nice to meet you too." Namjoon said lowly. He isn't good with socializing with people, he never was but he tried to show a soft smile anyways, wanting to have a good impression on the person in front.

"Jin Hyung keeps talking about you whenever we meet up but you never got to meet us. Studies being a cunt?" He laughed hoarsely earning a smack from Hoseok who was sitting beside him.

"Oi! Watch your language, honey," Hoseok said, flashing his most fabricated smile.

"Ow! Okay."

"Let's go eat something light. I'm feeling hungry." Jin called out. Hoseok got up and joined the older to the kitchen. Yoongi was left-back with Namjoon. An awkward situation with them. The silence was so loud but then Namjoon's eyes landed on Yoongi's laptop where the older man was trying to set up some musical chords but seemed like he was confused about what to put.

"Uh, Hyung. Can I listen to what you made?" Namjoon asked nervously.

"Sure!"

Putting on the headphones, he indicated Yoongi to turn on the music. Namjoon was listening to it intently and he felt like something was missing. He gently took off the headphones and turned to the older man.

"Was it good?"

"It was indeed but something was missing?"

"I know, right?! I'm trying to figure out what it is from the last week but I'm unable to. The deadline for my company is in two days." Yoongi said in a frustrated way.

"Um, maybe I know what to add. Want me to show?" Namjoon was nervous about getting refused but Yoongi wasn't a bad person like he looked.

"Sure, here you go." He passed the laptop to the younger and the younger rapidly made some changes to the music chords and added a unique which he had made years ago but never got to demonstrate. He let Yoongi listen to the edited beats and melodies. "Holy shit– so that's what was missing?! Dude, you can literally become a producer with such a sense of music!"

"Ah, no-no." Namjoon laughed.

"I'm serious."

"Sure–" Namjoon laughed while scratching the back of his head while Yoongi continued to praise him.

Well, you can predict that Yoongi and Namjoon got along well that day.