Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

Today it's school , Ugh why do I even go .

I got out of bed and went to get ready .

When I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Morning Yoongi"I said to him while sitting down by the table and eating.

"Morning"Yoongi said still sleepily .

After eating I waited for Yoongi to get ready then we went to school.

Time skip

We were on our way to class and saw one of the nerd we like bullying .

I told Yoongi I'll meet him in class then I walked to her .

I slammed her locker closed making her scared.

"Hi Jennie , why are you scared it's just me"I said then moved closer to her.

"W-what do you want y/n?"Jennie said scared

"Oh did I scare you ,Im just getting started "I said with a smirk on my face then left.

I came in class and saw I was late .

I just walked to my seat and sat down while looking outside because I sit next to a window.

"Miss y/n, can you explain why you are late?" Mister Lee said

"Are you going to be asking me questions or are you going to teach ?"I said not wanting to answer his question.

He then let it go because he knows I'll just ask another question back at him.

After class was break so me and Yoongi and his friend went to the cafeteria .

We sat down and star eating .

I didn't finish eating everything so I decided why not throw it in Jennie.

I walked to her . She and her friends (blackpink).

"Oh Jennie , can you finish my lunch for me ,I couldn't finish it"I then throw it all over her.

One of her friends stood up and was about to slap me but my boyfriend came and moved her hand away from slapping me.

I then looked at her and slapped her.

"How dare you even think of slapping me"I said to Lisa.

I then let it go and went to go sit with Yoongi again.

"Oh , hi Yunjeon "Yoongi said to my boyfriend.

We sat down and ate .

"Y/n , I'll be going now ,me and the other are going to be at the rooftop"Yunjeon said and left.

"Y/n , want a dare?"Yoongi said .

"Yesssssss , what is it?"I said while kinda getting excited to do a dare and what he's going to say

"I dare you to date a nerd but the nerd is Jimin...."Yoongi said .

When he said that I stop being exited an thought should I this dare.

"Oh and if you don't do the dare then you'll have to clean my room and do my homework for a year"Yoongi said .

I really don't want to clean his room or do his homework but I also don't want to date a nerd specially not the smarts nerd called Jimin ...Ugh what do I choose.

Arthur:
Hi guys first chapter , it may seem boring but I'll be making it more interesting.
I hope it isn't that boring to make you sleepy and have a good day or a good night. Bye