#1

Y/N pov

I look around, but everything its dark. I have tape over my mouth and my hands are stuck. I hear someone clap their hands and a phone flashlight lights up in a pocket. I try to speak but the tape wont let me. I look around to see a pretty boy with dark hair. I can make out a confused and somewhat scared look on his face. He try's to speak but clearly cant because of the tape. Suddenly I get an idea.

10 minutes later the tape falls off my mouth. He looks cofused. "slowly let spit get out of your mouth" He looks weirded out wich i totally understand. I would be to. Another 10 minutes late his tape falls off as well. "Thats better" his voice is rather calming, its not deep but it isnt high either. He sounds like the type of person you would want next to you when u wake up from a nightmare. "Okay, see if u can get my rope untied then ill do yours" He says. I nod and make my way over to him struggeling to untie the ropes around his wrists.

3th person pov:

The tall boy grabs his phone from his back pocket and tries calling someone when he realises there is no reception at all. "Look" Y/N said suddenly pointing at the wall. Something was written on it in morse. "I know morse ill figure it out, I'm william by the way, but call me wilbur or will" The younger girl nods. "e s c a p e r o o m" Wil says out loud. "escape room?" Y/N looks up at him. 'Great' she thinks.

Will pov

"ow god" I look around the room to find any clue. I find a lightswitch. "welll, goodjob" a robotic voice sounds through the speaker. "You are smart enough to find a lightswitch. Good luck finding the rest of the clues. You get one week to get out of her. If you fail, We will stop providing u food and water. You will not survive" I look at Y/N who is clearly scared. I hug her. I can feel her jump softly at my touchbut after that she hugs back almost emidietly. "Dont worry, I wont let u die in here" I say. I think back about my little brothers Tobby and Tommy and my younger sister Lani. (dont even complain about it) They must be worried sick. I was supposed to take them to a themepark next week for Lani's birthday. I know i promised Y/N we would get out of here but I cant be sure of that and I think she knows that as well.

Pov Tommy:

I was out flirting with some girls today. When i come home Tobby and Lani are panicking. "what are you pricks worried about" Tubbo looks me in the eyes and goes. "Will, hes gone" He shows me a flyer that i assume was deliverd along with a letter. Its a flyer of the old escape rooms here in brighton that closed a few months ago. I grab the letter out of his hands and start reading.

dear family members of william bur gold and Y/N manifold. i took them. theyre playing a little game. every morning at 7 the lights will shine into their eyes waking them up along with a beautifull breakfast and a warm bath. at 7.30 however the game begins, the lights dim, the music rolls and the clues need to be found. then dinner at 5. they will have a midday snack at 2 and after 8 the lights in the game part will shut again. they will be brought up to a room with one king sized bed, a small bathroom and a mini fridge to sleep and watch tv. this will continue for a week, did they fail to get out by then we will stop treating them nicely, they wont get food or drinks anymore. they will sleep on a hard stone floor and they will slowly die of thirst and hunger. so then itll be a real race against the clock. ìm sure they would tell u to keep up and that they love u. you should pray to see u again. sensirely ~ D