Chapter 10 : The Party Pt. 2

Benjamin pov.

It is already 10:00 PM. Father and Jaxwell had already left earlier in the evenings and I got the whole place to myself. Well not technically since most of the servants live here on the other side of the house that's not fully active.

But still I got the place to myself. I kept saying for the twelfth time. I took my blue jacket up and grabed my phone off my bed and then my car key and went downstairs and out the door.

Within a few minutes I was outside Tina's house.Loud music could be heard from inside the house and I was tempted to enter. I exit the car and I notice that quite a few Persons were dancing and having fun.

I was now inside Tina's, house The music was even louder than outside nobody seems to mind. I made my way to a table with fruitpunch and poured out some for myself and started drinking it ignoring the bad taste that it leaves inside my mouth...

Is liquor even supposed to be here? I thought

"Hey handsome" I heard a feminine voice greeted. I look down at the unknown girl who snake her arms around my hand and smiled up at me.

"Are you enjoying your self?" she ask me batting her eyelids at me. She seems drunk as if she had too much fruitpunch.

I reach down to her ears and whisper " You seem way too drunk to be flirting with strangers don't you think?" I ask her

"Besides, you won't even remember anything that will take place here in the morning. I for one think that's rape, why don't you go and have a seat you look like you might fall any minute now" I told her

She stare at me for a minute before she descend into the crowd of people.
I don't know why I felt so annoyed by her question but I am...

"Aye mane" Ricky greeted

"Wassup" I answered still sipping the now half cup of fruitpunch

"Have you notice that someone poured some sort of alcohol in the fruit punches?" I asked him, smiling slyly at me he told me that he was the one with Derrick who had done it

"Only fools drink until they've become drunk, all this will only lead to debauchery " he told me laughing

"Anyways where have you been we've been waiting come on let's go" he said has he pats my back and led me towards a room with a majority of girls and few boys.

"Mmmm..... I see you've already made preparations"

"Yes just like you'd ask, I invited other student from four popular Schools included those from the subterranean High , those from Dweller High, those from Canyon High and our school EverMore High everything is set and it's now time to begin..And Tina"he pause

"You Don't have to worry about her. She already knows that we'll be using this section of her house for our little event besides. All she wanted is a good party and I promise her it will be one" From the corner of my eyes I saw Ricky grining and I smiled.

Ricky step forward and called out to everyone so that he could receive their full attentive attention. When he did his dark brown eyes turned light brown has he persuade the massive about how important it is to let lose. He continue by telling them that this is a party and everyone here were to enjoy themselves.

He then explain to the massive what he'd be doing and how he'd need entertainers to entertain his VIP guest. He also told them that they could even earn some cash from doing this.

"Don't be shy now step forward and give this beautiful young lady here beside me your names
And remember, once you reach the entrance there is no turning back" he warns

When he was finish his eyes went back to their normal colour. A decent amount of people sign up to entertain the VIP guests when they heard money is involved
And I couldn't help but to feel delight.

"Nice speech" I compliment

"That wasn't easy" he told me

"My mother always said to be creative as well as being cautious with words. They are said to be powerful even though they're just made up of letters put together.. I must enhance my skill with words... " he adds

"Now enough blobbing lets go as deeper within this building. the deeper the better" he continue leading the way

We went down a dark staircase then into a room with noting but space after a few walks we then enter another door present there was what seems like a dressing room on one side were numerous of clothes different size, style, colors and pattern..
On the other sides laid shoes, slippers, of all size...

"Pretty cool isn't it? We used to play down here. Tina, Derrick and I" he told me

"The place is private and is the best place for our little party don't you think"

"Precisely" I answered we then enter another white door which looks much smaller than the previous dressing room

how many doors does this mansion has. I thought

This room was now separated into sections by White curtains which acts like a passage the further down the room we got the thinner the curtains. At the end of the room a crimson colour thick curtains was present, there Ricky and I sat at a table talking about our schedule for the rest of the night, while the light above us flicker different color.

"I will put in possession someone who will be in control of the persons of the entrance, and another for the VIP section which you're include in.. that person will be sending in entertainers to the VIP section for the rest of the night. But be warn that after the sun rises they will be my entertainers no more"

After I few more minutes of conversation with Ricky he went out fulfilling his task while I stayed back at the VIP section .

Ricky and Derrick the identical twins. they can be distinguish by their difference in hair color Ricky had dark brown hair and Derrick had a shade of lighter brown I've known them since I joined the soccer team.

they were always messing around pulling pranks and was all about getting the babes .They are a wealthy family as wealthy as Tina's parents, he told me that they're parents is close with Tina's parents and that they were childhood friends.

But as they grew older they became separate. Now and then they'll visit each other houses when one spouse had a party or dinner other wise from that nothing really happened much between them.

who would of thought Ricky and Derrick had magic and was keeping it a secret. They told me they once lived in a place call underground but had to moved because of a certain circumstances.

Since EverMore High is a school mostly for humans, their magic wasn't allowed to be displayed and because of that they had to keep their magic a secret which they had been doing with magical accessories.

I only found out about Ricky and Derrick's magic at a party. Once in nineth grade when our soccer team had won a match and decided to celebrate.... Ricky was using his hypnotized magic in a room with an Unknown boy from our school.

with fright of seeing me he stopped and was ready to kill me in an instant but I persuaded him telling him I was also a wheeler of magic I told him I was a decendant of the Dark Dwellers. So their magic will never work on a high ranker like me

After that Things got pretty interesting.