Stataments

My Sisters (Toca Life Neighbothood) has end with 162 episodes, you know that Anna and Jack leaves on the serie, Sofia & Meghan escape of disease

Thanks for watching!

Firsts statements from actors

Sofia Taylor says: ,, The series was remake of Kirgin cicekler (Orphan Flowers), the actors are beautiful and married with Josh due to they series, I 'm sorry to end the series, but us watch on another series to summer, I wish your luck and watch to us. Us are worked of hard and much times, stressful"

Elle Wozny says: Thanks so much, fans for follow our series. The series are based from real life with ones events, to example gun attack from Chicago, USA 🇺🇸 and the bus from Constanța, Romania 🇷🇴 , 7 season was dramatic moments, fun & sad. Much lucky fans! And thanks for sharing!"

Emma Robinson says: ,,Hello! I found this series was end with episode 162 and I'm sad with Anna and Jack, that us, characters are sadly moment and found that they are dead from cardiac problem. Recognize that me married with Jason, my colleague, me and Jason no are married on real-life, the dramatic season for me is season 5, where Angela is possessed with psychological problem from university colleagues. Thanks!

Cassandra Taylor says: The dramatic moment for me that, I search real life Anna and Jack, I appear from finale of season 1 and stabbed Jack for scenario, The saddest moment that girls parents are passed away and leaves. In the episode 135 I married with Alexander on real life, but I'm pregnant, Thanks so much for participating series, Recognize, I'm sad to leave the series of low audition , us usually 100 viewers for another episode, but is end with Sofia kidnapped from Ulaş us colleague Turkish, what happened with Sofia? I don't know where is? Last time, Sofia says that she buys a house to Braşov, Romania 🇷🇴"

Vicky Wozny: I'm Vicky, big daughter of Anna and Jack, I leave to my work place and I'm sad to my best friends, Sofia and Elle, me that character I found on DNA Test, I'm they daughter after 5 years from birth my twins (Colleagues). Me and Kevin was 2 child that scenario, the pregnancy is not really, you don't know how resolve a scenario and much stress" My sisters statements continue

Max Woznt says: Thanks so much for participate to us series, Recognize that I'm was not son of Anna and Jack, I don't know that Elle was my step-sister, but I found and divorced Elle to finale cause the fights, Anna and Jack are leaves from series. My favorite moment that girls found that they are daugher of Anna and Jack"

Angela Wozny says: I don't know that you likes me? I worked from hard this episodes on remake of Kirgin Cicekler, I was left to kidnap Eylul from starvation and thirst, but Sofia died poisoned according to the producers, I'm so sad, as a character, I was an antagonist, you saw episode where I was crazy, after 5 years in the future of the series I was healthy completely without neurological problems, meaning I didn't intentionally kill them, but the saddest moment was that my parents and siblings left me in episode 124 of season 5, Thank you from thr bottom of my heart for our support, I love you! ❤"