seventeen.

"Babe you're gonna make them think you hate me," Minhyuk chuckled, grabbing me by my waist.

I smiled softly, kissing him. "Oh please, you don't make it any better. Besides, we're gonna tell them tonight anyway. It's okay."

Minhyuk picked me up, sitting me on the counter. "Mm, no more hiding. I can't wait." I missed this feeling. For years, I have felt like a patient, a nurse, and a dad all at once. Now I feel young again. I feel how I'm supposed to feel. A young man in love. A horny young man in love.

"You know what else I can't wait for?" I asked, wrapping my legs around him. Minhyuk raised his eyebrows and I nodded in response. He smirked before kissing down my neck. "I wish we didn't have to do this in a rush."

He picked me up and brought me to the living room, softly pinning me to the wall. "We have 40 minutes, we could do this three times and not be in a rush." I laughed softly, running my hands down his sides before pulling his shirt over his head. "Slow down, eager beaver." Minhyuk pulled my shirt up over my head as well, pulling my hips into his.

My hands found their way to his belt, unbuckling it. "But I'm in a rush," I smiled, gasping when Minhyuk picked me back up and took me upstairs.

We definitely lost track of time. He treated my body in a way that was well deserved. I hadn't had sex in so long that I almost forgot what it felt like. I only had sex when I loved someone. The only people I've ever had sex with were Hyungwon, Changkyun, and now Minhyuk.

"Oh God, Jooheon!" I groaned, watching the door open. Way to kill the mood kid.

He rolled his eyes. "Anyway you horn dogs, to catch you up on today's daily news. Elizabeth's in labo-"

Minhyuk's eyes widened. "What?!" He yelled getting up.

"God, dude, your junk, please. Go... think of Nana or something and get your ass to Elizabeth's house. She's been calling you." I felt my heart crack a little as he rushed past Jooheon to get all the clothes he'd discarded downstairs.

I sat up, sighing softly. "Was there more than that?" I asked, slipping my boxers back on. I probably sounded like a dick who didn't care that the man I loved was finally having the kid he'd wanted.

The front door closed before Jooheon spoke again. "Benji knows something's going on with you two. He knew it before I did."

Fuck.  "What'd he say?" I asked, getting up.

"He asked if you two were like Wonnie and Mama. He asked if someone being his uncle sometimes changes because of relationships. He recognizes that Wonho was his uncle, but was dating Akira. And now, Minhyuk is his uncle, but he's dating you." I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

I felt Jooheon's stare burning through my soul. Well since everyone kind of knows, maybe I should just say it anyway. "He's not dating me," I bit my lip, getting some clothes on.

He scoffed, leaning against the doorframe. "You- are you shitting me? I just caught y'all banging it out, there's no way that's just lonely sex. You guys are-" I cut him off, blurting it out.

"Married!" I yelled. His jaw dropped, in disbelief of what I just said. "We're married, Joo."

I couldn't gauge his reaction. I was nervous to be honest. "How? When? Why? How did this happen, when did this happen, and why did you hide it from me?" I couldn't help but feel guilty now.

"Because this is a brain tumor, Joo. We went to the courthouse one day when you were out and while Benji was at school. It was a week after I came home, so we've been married for almost a month now." I sighed, leading him downstairs. I offered him to sit with me.