Waking Up

You wake up in the morning (at 9AM) and decide to watch the IT movie even tho it's 2022.

*Time skip*

After that you finished the movie you drive to McDonald's because you got hungry, you also didn't know that McDonald's clown retired because you're too stupid for your age. (20yo)

Then you get your keys for your car and start driving to McDonald's with a GPS bc its far asf and theres no 'McDonald' close to your house.

After 2 days of driving to McDonald's, ur dumbass is about to give up till u notice Ronald McDonald on ur left in the other car, u start to blush and fantasize about ur future with him. You open the window and try to talk with him.

"H-hello ronald mcdonald.." You said awkwardly.

"Ǫ̶̢̧͙̭̹͚͓̙͚́͂͛͋̕M̵̬͎͎͇̣̦̙̲̀́̀͂͌̊̀̚͜F̸̧͔̝̞̠̺͖͋̑̒Ǵ̴̡̯̖̹͎̪̙̹͈͘ͅ ̷̧̹͔̲͗͊̏̔̾͂̈́̀̉̔W̷̨͕̿͋̅̍̀̈͘T̸̨̉͒̀̽̏F̶̟̱̞̽̊̑͊͂̊ ̴̧̢̞̠͓̣͈̒͛̄̅͐̍̈́Ď̴̥͉͎̫̪̺̒̀̚O̷̢̝̥̖͕̪̽̌̎ ̶̨̤̼̜̣͓͉͆̃̌̒U̵̞̙̤̮͔͛̈́̈́̉̓̊̕͠ ̷̮̗̯́̅̾̒̌͗̅W̶̺̳̮͖͇̮̲̙͌͛̈́̅̾̾͊͠A̸̞̲̲̝͗̈̑̉̒̚̚N̷̨̢͇̱̠̰̙͓͙̈́͐́̎̂T̴̢̮͙̤̐ͅ!!" Ronald McDonald responded with crazyness and madness, you got upset and stopped talking to him.

Then u drive away off to mcdonalds and order 5 big macs, french fries, 2 cheeseburgers and an Oreo McFlurry.

                               2 hours later

You got back home 20 mins ago and noticed Ronald McDonald outside your bottom kitchen window smiling cutely, you thought it was creepy but since you thought he was cute you couldn't resist his hotness and didn't call the cops even tho he was stalking you.

"Hey bby, srry for making u upset the first time but i just wanted to let u know that ily sm ;)" Ronald McDonald said with a deep voice while doing the hokey pokey, you started blushing because your crush's crush is you.

"Dayumn... come in here bro.. the front doors on ur left if you're delusional"

"I AINT DELUSIONAL STFU!!" Ronald McDonald yelled cutely, you got the instant urge to tease him when he gets in.

He got in the house and went into the kitchen, he put his hand on his cock.

"Damn.. i bet ur cock look like jelly, Im hungry af rn cuz of that..." you said loudly and ronald mcdonald got shocked and started blushing.

"B-Baka...~" ronald mcdonald said with a tsundere voice.

You didn't know how to tease and flirt so you said:

"I went to the fridge to get a snack and uh.... You weren't there. ;)" then you floss.

"*cute laughter* that was smooth!" Ronald Mcdonald said then started default dancing.

You got a lady boner and decided to take his clothes off , you realized that he dont got any nipples and he only has 1 testicle with 1 single tiny hair on his nut, his nut looked like edible jelly so u decided to suck on his testicle like a lollipop.

He accidentally farted and took out an ak-47 outta his ass and started shooting everywhere, you realized that it was actually a prop gun and u started to suck on his uncircumcised dick that looks like a saggy 100 yo donut.

"dumfayce!" Ronald McDonald said while you were sucking his dick and balls at the same time, you decided to bite his testicle and u accidentally bit off a piece of his testicle then his testicle bounced like a cheek getting slapped then u decided to eat his whole entire testicle, then u bit his dick but his dick started shitting and peeing everywhere and u swallowed his pee and diarrhea poop.

You were finally done having sex with him.

"Why did u shove a french fry up my ass.." Ronald McDonald said in a sad tone.

"Istg, i finna shove that ak-47 prop gun up ur dickhole."

"BUT MY DICK IS ONLY -1 INCH! YOU CANT DO THAT!"

The genie teleports outta nowhere and asks you:

"yoyoyo u just got 3 wishes wish anything u want to happen ur imaginations anything"

"i wish i got unlimited wishes"

"thats against the rules u retard"

"i wish u could grant me that wish"

"wish granted"

"i wish i could get a pack of mcdonalds french fries on my hands rn"

"wish granted"

"i wish u disappeared"

"wish granted *disappears in thin air*"

"tf man" ronald mcdonald said with a confused tone.

You ran up to Ronald McDonald and pulled down his pants then shoved the french fries up his ass again, he got possessed by a depressed ladybug then his mind got switched.

"u can suck my dick, my cock, my balls, my schlong, my rod, my snake, my big ol long 🤤😉😜" Ronald McDonald said.

"ye cya imma kick u outta my house" You said loudly to yourself then kicked him outta the house, even his nonexistent balls then u kicked him to neptune.

The end