Chapter 11.

She curled her hair, she put on a sapphire blue two piece skirt and top. It was a spaghetti strap top. She put on the sapphire blue jacket to go with it. She did her make up and put her white trainers on and put her things in her bag. She left the hotel and waited outside for the guys.

"Looking good Liv" Alex said "you have a girlfriend" she said "can I not compliment my bestfriend?" He asked and stood there for a minute as she thought about it "okay fine you can" she giggled. "I really like that colour on you" George said "thank you" she liked the compliments. "Lando, you're the last person, compliment her" Alex said "he doesn't have to, you guys said I look okay so I look okay, now let's go because it is cold out here" George and Alex were annoying her.

"I have messed up real bad" Lando said "what?!" George couldn't hear his bestfriend because of the music "I SAID I HAVE MESSED UP REAL BAD" Lando repeated but louder "how?!" George asked "can we go somewhere so I can explain, like outside?!" Lando asked "sure" they left the bar and headed outside.

"What's up?" George asked "when me and Olivia weren't in a good place, I went to a party and met this girl, we started talking and were really hitting it off. But I realised, I was only doing it because I like Liv, I'm so far in that I can't just tell them both the truth cause I don't want anyone hurt" Lando replied "oh wow-" George didn't know what to say. "Lando, I would tell them the truth, start with the girl you're talking to, say you are into someone else and would prefer to be friends, then tell Olivia how you feel" George suggested "thanks George" they hugged it out and then went back inside to see Alex and Olivia dancing like idiots. They chuckled and then joined them.

"I hate hangovers" "Well good morning to you too" Lando said "why did you let me drink so much again?" Olivia asked "you were celebrating" he replied and she crashed on the chair in the room "I am so tired" she whined again. "Liv, I was gonna tell you something but you whining makes me not wanna tell you" Lando said "now I want to know" Olivia said "well stop whining" "ugh fine" she crossed her arms before looking at Lando as he went on his phone again. "When's the flight again?" She asked "in 4 hours" "shouldn't we be going already?" She asked "I don't know, no one has said anything" he replied. "What were you going to tell me?" She asked and he looked at her "it doesn't matter" he said and she whined again. He got up and put his shoes on "where are you going??" She asked "I'm going to get food for us, you're whining too much" he replied and she got up too "I'm going with you" she said "wanna go get Alex and George?" He asked "sure" she replied.

"Did yall forget we had a spare key?" Olivia asked "fuck off" Alex rolled over and closed his eyes again "why are you all so loud?" George asked "we are getting breakfast, you coming or not?" Lando asked "fine, Alex, get up" George replied and threw a pillow at Alex. "Alex clearly isn't a morning person" Liv said to Lando when she turned round before walking out "I'll wait by the paddock for you all, don't take your time otherwise I'll go without you" Liv said and left. Lando of course following.

"You still want to tell me what you wanted to tell me?" Liv asked as she looked at Lando, he looked down as he had his hands in his pockets "um, I don't know if right now is a good time" "Lan seriously?! You said you wanted to tell me something and you think it isn't the right time?! Don't say that shit" she said before looking the other way "okay fine" he grabbed her chin to face him. He pulled her in and kissed her, it took her by surprise but she kissed back as he held her close. "Does that give you a clue?" He asked and she was blushing hard "I don't know" he rolled his eyes "you're being clueless on purpose, normally you are the brainy one" he said "you just kissed me what do I know?!" She said "I just kissed you because I like you too Liv" "Lan...we can't" she said as he grabbed her hands "I don't care, we can make it work" he said "Lan, I'm sorry, I don't want to lose my career" she said "wow..." He let go of her hands and then heard someone clear their throat "breakfast?" Alex asked as they looked at the two guys waiting awkwardly "yeah, I'm starving" Liv said ignoring what just happened.

"Omg never let me eat breakfast with those two again" Alex groaned as he crashed on his bed after George closed the door "that was so awkward, they both just need to read the room" George said "exactly, Lando hasn't even talked to us about anything" "he told me..." George said and the room went quiet. "Wow okay...what did you say?" Alex asked "he was freaking about two girls so I told him to tell Olivia how he feels but clearly that didn't go very well" George said "clearly" Alex said.