chapter 3[first meeting]

Previous~As you were sitting on the couch and waiting for your stepbrothers to come

Previous~
As you were sitting on the couch and waiting for your stepbrothers to come. You heard a lot of footsteps comming from the stairs.
PRESENT~
Soon you see 7 handsome people standing in front of you. They bowed to your mom and they their gaze shift toward you.
Dad-Yuri meet my sons.... sons meet your stepsister- yuri... sons introduce yourself.
Jin-hello I am Kim seokjin or Jin or you can call me the "WORLD WIDE HANDSOME".
JOON-Hii. I'm Kim Namjoon or joon or RM.
Suga-hi I am Kim min yoongi or Suga
Jhope- Hello I am Jung hoesuk or jhope or hobi.
Jimin-hi. I'm Kim park jimin.
Tae-hello I am Kim taehyung or tae or v.
Jk-hii I am Kim Jeon Jungkook.
Yuri-hello I am choi Yuri.
Dad-ok so the dinner is ready so let eat.
BTS POV~
She is so cute. She is not even rude. She doesn't even look like a slut. I think I can acept her. So our lil sis....we love you (as a sister) and we will protect you forever.
Yuri mind- oh so they are mafia kings.... great .
Mom-kids come here what are you doing there?
Then they all went to the dinning table.

[So let me tell you something as you all know that yuri is trying to find out the secret behind her father's death. So for a normal girl it is tough so she thought of joining mafia at the age of 15.She was trained for 1 year and then she started her own gang known as the black devil. There are five members of the group. All their identity is hidden. No one has seen their face.
Gang Name- BLACK DEVILS
LEADER-Yn(Yuri's mafia name is yn)[best fighter of the world]
Other gang members- Lisa(hacker),jisso(fighter,seducer), Jennie (fighter and hacker),rose(fighter, seducer).
Their gang is an international gang and y/n(Yuri) is the "MAFIA QUEEN".
Their gang is the most powerful gang in the international underworld.]
~PRESENT~
*IN THE DINNING TABLE*
DAD- honey you are going to live with us.
*Yuri chocked in her food*
Mom-*give her a glass of water* yuri are you ok!?
Yuri-Yes...but are we going to live here!?
DAD-Yes...do you have any problems?
Yuri-of course I have....
Mom-Yuri I know you don't like this but I have to do this... when I will be going for business trip you are alone and I don't want anything to happen like last time...so that's final we are going to stay here so that if anything happens your brothers will protect you.
Yuri-but I don't need protection...I can protect myself like I did last time.
Mom-listin Yuri I am doing this for your own good.
Yuri-but mom...
Mom-No but and that's final.
Jin- but from when are you going to stay here?
Dad- after we sign our contract papers for marriage.
Joon-why!? I mean aren't you going to marry officially?
Dad-no because our enemies... I mean as you all know we are the most popular companies so our rival companies might do some problem so we are going to do a court marriage only.
Joon-ohh ok
BTS mind-we clearly know that our rival companies cannot do anything. Dad is doing this only because our enemies might create some problem.
*Yuri got a call and excused herself*
Yuri-excuse me...
Mom-No talk here...keep the call on speaker.
Yuri-but...ok
**In the call**
Yuri-Hello suji long time no see.
Jisso-*what rubbish is yn talking and who is this suji...there might be someone else with her*hii Yuri how are you?
Yuri- I am fine but I will talk to you later now I am in a family dinner.
Jisso-oh ok...bye talk to you later.
Yuri-hm bye.
**Call ended**
Mom- who is she!?.... I have never heard about any of your friends name suji!?
Yuri- Mom she is one of my classmate from New York.
Mom-oh ok... honey it's already night so I think we should go.
Dad- Do you want me to drop you?
Mom-no it's okay.
You and your mom bid goodbye and went to your house.