Can't Cook Worth Shit

I am warning you, I was drunk while writing this chapter😂
_

It was a well known fact that Ranboo, not in a mean sense, but in a factual sense, couldn't cook worth shit. His boss would often comment on his lack of cooking skills, but he loved Ranboo's personality so he would try his best to ignore it. Today, however; he couldn't ignore his cooking skills no longer. He still didn't fire him, he just made a downgrade to his job position.

"What the fuck was that Ranboo?" Ranboo's dilf of a boss asked, not surprised yet disappointed.

"I was simply trying to make bread" Ranboo shrugged off, confused why his boss was so aggravated.

His boss put his hand on his face and took a deep fucking breath. "Randall Booth, you goddamn bitch." The man started crying at this point, he was so fucking frustrated in Ranboo's lack of cooking skills.

"Who the fuck is Randall Booth?" Ranboo asked confused.

"That's not the fucking point Randall" His boss sighed.

"I thought you'd be happy that I tried to make bread, it's your favorite fucking meal" Ranboo replied, raising his voice a bit.

"When the actual fuck have I ever said that bread was my favorite goddamn meal?!" His boss yelled.

"I-" Ranboo's boss cut him off quickly. "No, don't fucking finish that sentence. You are horrible at cooking, worse than horrible, I can't even think of a word for how fucking horrendous your cooking is. We get complaints every damn five minutes from people who's literally lost their taste from covid! How do you not comprehend that's absolutely fucked?! Do you not fucking remember when Adam fucking Sandler made fun of your cooking so badly that everyone started pointing and laughing at you to the point that you curled up into a ball and cried?!" His boss finished.

"You are so fucking lucky that you're pretty" His boss muttered.

Ranboo ignored the last comment but honestly felt kinda honored that his dilf of a boss complimented him. "Yeah, I remember.. sadly" Ranboo sighed.

**Flashback**

"Everyone point and laugh!!!" Adam Sandler yelled, standing on the middle of a table that none other than Bella Swan from Twilight was sitting at, enjoying her block of Gouda cheese. She seemed unphased though, she only really cared for her lover Edward and Gouda cheese.

Everyone, except for Bella Swan, started pointing and laughing at Ranboo and his terrible cooking skills.

"Why the hell??" Ranboo sobbed, slowly curling into a ball in the middle of the Denny's crying.

"Because you cooking sucks ass" Adam Sandler shrugged, leaving the Denny's while everyone continuously pointed.. and laughed.

Ranboo had to leave work early that day.

**End of Flashback**

Ranboo placed the burnt bread on the counter and slid down to the floor and sighed. He knew he wasn't the greatest chef in the world, he knew he wasn't even average at cooking, but never did he think it would come to this. 'Am I about to get fired?' He thought in a state of panic.

"Hey, Ranboo, calm the fuck down" His boss said in a more calm tone than before.

"How the hell can I calm down right now? I'm going to lose my job, and I'm already barely making enough money for rent. Yes, I have a new roommate, but I haven't even met them yet and I doubt they'll be much help to be completely honest. I'm going to have to live on the streets and become a cheap whore for a few bucks!" Ranboo cried.

"For one, you're not a cheap whore, you're an expensive one. And secondly, you're not getting fired, I'm simply giving you a different job position. It doesn't pay as well as being the cook, but I can up your pay if you show that you can be a good waiter. I believe in you Randall" His boss said with a smirk.

Ranboo knows his jackass/dilf of a boss meant well, but he couldn't help but feel a bit devastated that he wouldn't get as much money for a while.

"Thanks for not firing me I guess" Ranboo smiled, finally standing up.

"Eh, I wasn't gonna fire you, you're way too hot to fire" His boss shamelessly flirted.

"This feels like sexual harassment" Ranboo complained, but not really.

His boss just laughed and walked back to his office to make the changes to Ranboo's job position, while Ranboo decided to head home and contemplate what he was going to do about the lack of money.

"I wonder if my roommate will be home" Ranboo wondered out loud.