🌙🌙🌙

you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah, if you should [truly] be believers.

Days were passing with silent and anger. By both of them. They never talked unless and until it was important. Sara made a distance for Jahangir, hence the last scene kept repeating in her mind continuously.

On the other hand, Jahangir was now more and more frustrated. Those small moments between them, he missed it badly. He was seething in anger more this days, he also fired many employees from his compnay on silly mistakes. Seeing this sara made up her mind not to talk to him anymore. Or else she will be the next facing his wrath.

Sara didn't hated Jahangir. She hated his anger, ego and sudden mood swings like girls. One moment he was angry n the other moment he would apologise to her. Only her. Not anyone else.

Somewhere in his heart, the feelings were making him feel different things. What if she hates him and never reciprocated love?
What if she leaves him like his mother left? Thus thoughts were making him to confront his feelings. He never wanted to be weak infront of her. For her he was her saviour. But for him, she was a hope to live the life!

Currently, sara was in lounge doing her studies. Jahangir was typing something on his laptop. Both were pretending to ignore each other. 

Bell rang, making sara flinch. Jahangir sighed frustratingly. He was in no mood to hear anything from his PA. He was already stressed out because of a particular project.

Maid opened the door and a boy, nearly Sara's age entered with messy hair and his guitar at back.

Sara stood up. Jahangir looked at the boy and than to Sara's face to study her expression.

She smiled at him.
Jahangir's face scowled at this. His blood boiled.

" hii sara" that boy said smiling like he got his favourite car.

"Hi... mohsin" sara said smiling and motioned him to sit.

Jahangir said, in this husky tried voice, "Walaikum assalam! Do i know?!" He mocked. 

The smile on mohsin's face wiped away in no second!

Sara stiffened at his voice.

" wo...sir...me notes lene aya tha...exam aane wale hena...isiliye " mohsin tried his best to speak.

Jahangir gave a curtly nod. Not before looking at sara. She ran to her room. Gathered her notes whatever he asked her to give.

Coming down running she handed over to him.

Mohsin smiled and thanked her. To which she nodded. Only nodded, as she could feel someone's wrath in the aura.

Mohsin was about to leave  Jahangir stopped him.

"Yes...sir" mohin said. Being little uncomfortable with his bulky man.

"Do you have a phone? Smart phone?" Jahangir asked with emotionless face.

Mohsin nodded.

Jahangir motioned him to come forward. Sara panicked.

He went and stood at little distance.

"U its better to study smart than study hard!" Jahangir said patting his shoulder. To which this teenager flinched and nodded furiously.

"Take snaps of all the notes that u required. And sara... how will u study if u give away ur notes to ur classmate? Huhh?" Jahangir asked in a calm tone. Not make her scared and cry.