ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʙᴇʀ?

♥ *♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥
Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

[sorry for spelling errors, haven't re read yet]

Y/ns pov

"Vinnie come on, we're gonna be late." I say as I waited downstairs. "I'm coming give me a fucking minute" Vinnie sneered. I rolled my eyes, I don't know who he think he is talking to me that way. We've been going back in forth with each other, and it's never my fault. Vinnie starts with me for no literal reason, one time he embarrassed me in front of our friends bc I got his food wrong. Ive been called a useless slut, bitch, and a whore. Everything in the book I've been called, and it's not in a love type way like a degrading kink. He literally hates me, I feel as if he doesn't even love me. "We'll I'm fucking ready, are you gonna just sit there, or get in the fucking car." Vinnie scoffed. "Stop fucking talking to me like that." I shout. "Make me, you fucking piece of shit." Vinnie says as he shoves me in the car. "I FUCKING HATE YOU" I shout.

[20 horrifying minutes later.]
(At larrays house)

"Get the fuck out" Vinnie said after slamming his door. I got out the car and walked to the door step. Larray then came seconds after we rung the door bell. "Y'all bitches late, but come in" larray said welcoming us. I giggled a little, I tried to act like myself. I didn't want anyone suspicious of what me and vinnie are going through. "Y/nnn" nai said coming to give me a hug. "Hiii" I spoke lightly as I hugged her back. "Where's Vinnie?" She asked un hugging me. "Uh he should be in there with the boys?" I say confused. "Great! Could you get me a drink? I gotta go to the restroom really quickly." She added. "Sure" I said smiling awkwardly. I walk to the kitchen and fixed the drinks. "Add some tequila in that bitch" larray said obviously drunk. I giggled and added a splash before walking away.  I headed back to the table to see nai still wasn't back. I got worried so I went upstairs, I knocked on the bathroom door. No answer. I then twisted the knob, nobody was in there. I was so confused so I checked room to room, looking for nai. I then opened one door which revealed her, but she wasn't alone. "Faster Vinnie" I heard nai moan. I watched as vinnie was on top of nai, they were having sex. In front of me at that. "VINNIE FUCKING HACKER" I shouted. " WTF, YOUR MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND! AND NAI YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE MY BEST FRIEND" "HOW COULD- H-h-how could you do this to m-me." I broke down. My mind was blank I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it felt like a fucking dream. "It's not what it looks like" Vinnie said covering him and nai. "No don't lie to her, it is what it looks like. I'm fucking your boyfriend, because he choose me." She said with a devilish smirk. I felt fear build in me, it was like something was telling me to go at her, and I in-deed listened. I ran at nai, I started punching her, I hit her over and over again she started to bleed, and people barged in trying to get me off of her. " YOU FUCKING BACKSTABBER" I shout as I punch her with my bloody bruised fist. "Stop y/n your gonna kill her" I heard Avani shout. Finally Thomas got me off nai, and I went with larray to cool down.
I explained everything before going home. I could definitely say, I was done for today.

Part 2??

Niya speaks!

Thank you so much for 30k!
I haven't been on here in a very long time, sorry.
That's on me lmaooo
But I wanted to come on here and write a quick imagine to thank everyone for all the love ive been receiving.
I'm trying to get back on track with posting, so hopefully I have some more chapters out soon for you guys!
Anyways Gn, I'm going to sleep. And I love you all so much💕
And sorry if this imagines trash, I need some story ideas!!
And @jordyn926 I have your request for hype house! Dw I haven't forgot abt it, its definitely still in the making!

Lyyy

🤍🤍🤍