Pleasure...

Hope You People Enjoy This
Skip To 18:00 On The Video For The Kissing
Part.
If You Want To Listen To The Full Thing Look Up " Kemono Party Azeru Xiao" And Skip To 24:42 And Listen To That Part While Reading This

————————————————————————

You were doing your job as an adeptus as usual.
Walking around a dark forest really calms you down. It was quiet, all you could hear was the rain drops hitting the ground and your own footsteps.

Within' every step you take, the weirder you feel. Of course, your job was to get rid of every enemy in the forest, so you weren't really scared of monsters. But it felt different, definitely there was something you were walking towards at, but what is it? You can't stop there, you have to do your work well.

All of sudden the atmosphere changed. First it felt calm and quiet, now you felt like something was keeping you still, while thousands of people were about to attack you. What the hell is that? Quickly but carefully you tried to get closer to this thing, but the next thing you see is something you definitely did not expect.

Is that. who I think is is...  Xiao?

Sure you know Xiao, you've had a lot of business with him. Even though he isn't a big fan of your help he still accepts it, since he knows it'll help the both of us. In any case, you've never seen him in action.

All you knew was about his mask and what he can do. You quickly hide behind a tree, hoping he doesn't see me. It was about to be midnight, why isn't he taking a break? Seeing him slash all the hilichurls and other monsters made you weak. You knew that this man could possibly kill you in just a few seconds, if you made him mad.

While you were lost in your thoughts, you didn't notice the eye of the storm approaching you. That moment you see something moving in the corner of your eye. Huh? Xiao was right next to you, fighting the flying enemy. You realized that he saw me already, which made you a bit embarrassed.

"I hope he doesn't think i was stalking him." You thought, while watching Xiao fight infront of your eyes. His smooth movements made you forget that there was an enemy next to you, which could kill you at any second.

When he was about to do his last attack, he made eye contact with you. You slightly blushed, how can he stay so calm in this situation? It's not like you knew much about him, but right now it felt like nothing else matters. The enemy fell to the ground, slowly breaking into pieces and disappearing. The rain was getting louder and the sky was getting darker, the full moon lighting up the forest.

Xiao slowly came up to you and surprisingly started talking to you. "Are you hurt?" He asked. His tone was calm and soft, but it didn't really sound like he cared. You nod as an answer. He sighs. "You should learn how to protect yourself properly, you know that i will not be here to save you the next time?" His voice was so calming, that it almost made you forget to answer to him.

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry, i have a training day tomorrow anywa-" "No. You need to train with me. You'll regret it if you don't. Do you know Ganyu?" This time his tone was cold. He was definitely serious right now. "Huh? With you? And what has Ganyu to do with this?" You asked. Were you, a weak adeptus..?, going to train with him?!

"Don't make me repeat that. I'll train you and Ganyu tomorrow. You know that big tree there, get there at the right time...if you want to." "Thanks, Xiao. I'll come there tomorrow." You smile at him. He definitely seemed more soft than usual. "Also...we haven't seen eachother in a while. How have you been?" It was weird talking to Xiao like this, usually we don't talk a lot, just do our work.