241-250

Chapter 241: Yawning

Su Huiqing held her phone and was about to go out when Uncle Chen stuffed her an umbrella as he said that the weather didn't look great.

Holding the umbrella, she walked to a plaza not far away.

Before she reached Dugu Ji-An and the rest had already reached. Three cars with the Dugu Family's logo parked at the plaza, making the ordinary folks keep a distance.

The people from the Dugu Family didn't look good and their voices were uncontrollably sarcastic. "She actually made Young Master An wait-this Eldest Young Missy is really so arrogant. Does she know who's waiting here?"

"That's enough. Say no more. After all, she's the Eldest Young Missy." Dugu Xing reprimanded softly.

That person didn't speak further, but the darkness on his face showed how unhappy he was.

However, Dugu Ji-An who was standing in front didn't look impatient. Instead, he bought Dugu Jiyun some cotton candy with a slight smile on his face. His handsome figure attracted the gazes of most of the people at the plaza.

Suddenly, Dugu Jiyun stopped licking the cotton candy.

And looked blankly towards somewhere.

Dugu Ji-An followed her gaze, looked over, only saw a figure, and squinted his eyes-there was obviously no sunlight behind the figure, yet the sight was slightly glaring.

Perhaps due to the bad weather, it was rather windy at the plaza.

The oncoming person looked down slightly as she strode over casually. When she reached the plaza, she seemed to pause slightly, raise her chin, and scan the surroundings with her clear and pitch-black eyes, before she walked over in a designated direction.

She walked leisurely with a tinge of majesty.

The plaza was obviously very crowded. However, that figure that seemed to have emerged from a painting was still very outstanding with her aura that was absent in the bystanders.

Without thinking, Dugu Ji-An could already guess that she was the head of the Dugu Family's daughter.

The Su Huiqing who refused to change her surname despite entering the Dugu Family tree.

Just then, suddenly, there was a deafening sound!

Dugu Ji-An as well as the people at the plaza instinctively raised her heads and looked at the huge screen at the plaza. There was an advertisement hung at the plaza-currently, it wasn't showing the advertisement but a movie's preview-

"Damn, there goes my chance." This was a very cool voice. With it, the video showed a lady covered in blood all over.

Surrounding her were all kinds of beasts looking like the monsters in zombie films.

She jumped down from a tree, flipped, and kicked away a vicious dog that was about to bite off a child.

She reached out and wiped away some blood. Although she looked haggard, it couldn't conceal her gorgeousness. Without any additional movements, she merely reached out, grabbed an almost desolate person beside her, looked down, and smiled ruthlessly. "If this game of life and death has to have a winner, why can't it be us?"

Everyone who was still fighting the zombies couldn't help but be stunned as they looked to her.

However, she did a flip, whipped out a dagger, and threw it out without even turning her head. The screen was almost filled with a layer of fresh blood!

A row of zombies collapsed. She looked up slowly and the screen only showed her truly bloodshot eyes.

There were no unnecessary expressions except for a cold and determined gaze. Everyone was stunned by that gaze of hers as their hearts skipped a beat.