20

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 11:42 🌃

it's been a couple days since iyus was in the hospital and legacy has been in the hospital everyday

i feel so bad for both of them especially iyus for going through what she's going through.

legacy was currently sleep in my bed but i had work tonight and i wanted him to come out to the club with me.

"baby" i said gently shaking him awake.

"hm?" he said with his eyes still closed.

"come to the club wimme, youn gotta preform jus come u could bring ya homeboys so y'all could chill"

"alright " he said as i kissed him on the cheek.

"mk go get ready" i said taking my robe off since i jus got out the shower.

he got up, checked his phone then went in to the bathroom.

i grabbed some lotion and rubbed it on my stomach, thighs, legs and ankles. i changed into my outfit then put on some leggings and a hoodie over it.

"i'm almost ready" legacy said coming out the bathroom. he slipped his clothes on then i grabbed my stripper bag and went to the living room to get my crocs.

"alright cmon" i said spraying some perfume.

we got outside and hopped in my truck. i checked my phone for the time then put the key in and drove.

_

we made it to the club and legacy homeboys was already there.

"wassup my nigga" one of em said dapping him up.

"wassgood" legacy said sitting down.

"i'ma be back later, i gotta go change " i said kissing him as he nodded.

"woah ya girls a stripper" i heard one of em say as i walked away.

i went into the back and changed outta my hoodie and leggings.

i finished my makeup and recurled my hair then sprayed some perfume. i put everything back in my bag and went to my locker than locked my stuff up.

i put on my heels then went over to the bar.

"hey kym" i said hugging her.