Part 1

Wilbur watched as his brother swayed from side to side, a foolish grin on his face. Wilbur didn't even know what was going on. First he was on the ground, chatting with Tommy and the next he was upside down. And so were the trees?

Then Wilbur came to realise he was the one upside down. He looked up slightly and saw the rope that knotted around his foot and then back down to the suspect. 

"Tommy! Get me down!" He yelled, wriggling around to try and free himself. 

"Nah i enjoy you hanging out with me." he joked, giving his brother a joyful grin.

"Ha ha very funny."

"Thank you. I find myself to be such a good joker. A manly joker." 

As Wilbur heard what Tommy said, a small smile came onto his face.

"Yes. Very manly. But you would be even manlier if you were strong enough to break this rope." 

"Break the rope?"

"Yep"

"The rope that i had set up to trap you?" 

"You set th-. You know what. Yep. You'll be so manly. The manliest man ever."

Tommy took a long second to think and then nodded with a smile.

"Bet!" He said as he jumped onto Wilbur, clinging onto him and climbing up to untie the rope on his foot. 

"Hey! Be careful "  Wilbur grumbles as Tommy's foot goes right into his side. And after a few seconds, they both fall to the ground with a thud, Tommy landing on top.

"You're smothering me!" Wilbur pushed Tommy off, standing up and dusting the dirt and leaves off of him.

"Manliest man." Tommy mumbled with a small laugh. 

"Yeah sure." Wilbur looked up at the sky. The sun seemed to be just past midday, the time most likely being around 1. And with that, he turned to Tommy, tilting his head as he began walking from the forrest to the small hill.

"I bet Technoblade's going to laugh so hard when he hears what happened to you." Tommy laughed

"And i'm sure Philza is going to yell at you for hanging me from a tree."

"I'm too manly to get yelled at." Tommy snapped "And what proof do you have that i did it?"

"You literally said you did it!"

"I have no idea what your talking about."

"Stop gaslighting me."

"Gaslighting isn't a thing."

Wilbur looked at Tommy and then let out a sigh. "Shut up."

The two princes walked up the hill and went into the small house on top, walking into the main room. Wilbur smiled at Phil as he sat at the table drinking a cup of tea reading what seemed to be a newspaper.

"Did you get anything?" Phil asked, putting down the paper.

"No." Wilbur replied with a sigh. "All the berries were rotten and something trampled through the mushroom patch, destroying them all."

"Any reason your shirt is all dirty then?"

"Tommy." Was all Wilbur had to say to get the understanding nod from Phil.

"What did he do this time?" Phil asked, sipping from his tea.

"Lured me into a rope trap. Grabbed me by the foot and next thing i knew i was hanging from a tree."