Introduction

"What" Harry barely chokes out shocked.

He was just sitting there having his daily cup of tea and reading outside in his backyard enjoying the sunrise when he got a phone call.

A phone call from Simon, about the reunion. He knew this dreadful day was coming but he didn't expect it anytime soon.

"A reunion, Harry" he sternly repeated "You need to come to London in a week for a meeting with the boys."

Those are not words from Simon he's wanted to hear since 2016. He didn't want to face the boys, especially one of them. Even more now that he's got this big secret that only a select few knew.

Except, when thought back to the good times, especially the time with the fans, he confusedly wanted it back.

The boys were and always will a big part of his life, at on point their were all He saw every second, everyday. Then the fans have done so much for him, they've gone above and beyond.

What was he kidding, he couldn't back out of this, they've done so much for him but he also needed time to think about this more. He needed to get advice and he needed to get some very important opinions from some very important people in his life. After all, this was a big decision and affects them too. So with reluctance he cleared his mind and throat and replied to Simon. 

"I need time to think about it, so I'll call you back before next week, I promise" He then hung up not caring about who was on the other line. He had to have a clear head to make this decision.

When Harry got the call about a reunion with the band, he didn't know what to think. Especially now that he's got a daughter and two son's to think about. He couldn't just think about this with just him in mind, he had to decide it with his kids in mind too.

 He couldn't just think about this with just him in mind, he had to decide it with his kids in mind too

Disclaimer:

•None of the pictures used in the instagram posts and anywhere else in the story are not mine! The rights of them are not mine! I found all the pictures on Pinterest.

•Also this is my story, so please don't copy it! Copy right exists!

•Lastly, thank you so much for giving my story a chance! I've been cooking the timeline and the idea of this story in my head for a while, just didn't have the courage to write it. So, thank you.