A Four Play

A Four Play

Tae rolled his eyes in annoyance. Seriously the fuck. He was getting angry now.

The nerves of the man to think and talk about any other fucking shit Omega, when he had Tae, the hottest, the sexiest Omega in his lap, grinding on him. He unhooked his arms from his own waist and stood up.

"What the hell? I was this close". The said Alpha growled.

"But i got off". Tae shrugged his shoulder and gulped his whiskey and went outside the club. He drove his mighty Harley Davidson StreetFighter 975 to his apartment a few blocks away.

Tae Darvid, a mighty, high maintained Omega. He was Sassy, he was Spicy, he was Rich as fuck. He was a CEO of his own engineering firm. There was nothing he could wish and couldnt get it. But... Just one piece missing.

He was alone.

He was just 17 and he hit his first heat a year back. And it was a hell year for him. As per norms, he would get his mate at 18, but since he was an hyperactive Omega, he was literally sniffing all around to get a whiff of his Alpha. But so far he had not found his Alpha.

"Seems like we have to spend the night alone, again". He slipped down to his boxers as he stepped inside his bedroom. His apartment was lonely as his heart and he was sad. And frustrated. And desperate to be laid.

Every weekend he would hunt the bars, but at the end he would just come alone at his apartment.

"Damn. This slick and scent is to no use". He rolled his finger inside his hole gathering the slick and sniffed it in pleasure.

"Mmmhhh". A supressed moan escaped his lips. He placed his right leg on the table making place to touch both his holes. Yes, he has two holes. And a dick. He couldnt get pregnant though. But he was special.

He was enjoying himself with closed eyes and drooling mouth. His both hands playing with his body down but....

"Aaarghhhhh". He shouted in frustration because he couldnt get himself to cum. And he badly needed it.

He walked quickly to the washroom and opened the drawers. He picked up vibrator and dildos. Nothing could satisfy him easily and he knew the drill.

He attached the vibrator at his dick and inserted the dildos in both his holes. It wasnt long when he was thrashing and moaning on the bed. He was shamelessly and loudly screaming until thick spruts of cum decorated his stomach and he was still breathless when he squirted his juices from the pussy.

"Oh my godddd". He licked his lips in satisfaction smiling at his reflection in the mirror. "I dont know how would it feel to have real dick to fill me up". He moved his finger at his hole and stood up with a sigh to take bath.

**************

"Tae". He was busy in his office when he saw his best friend entering.

"Yo buddy. Whats up. What would you like to have"?. He welcomed him with a bro hug.

"Forget everything. Check this". His friend, Max, showed him his mobile.

"Whats with..... What the fuckk". Tae exclaimed in joy.

"Its a new club. Recently opened. Especially for the Ellites of the town. Alphas, Omegas. They also have a two level down floor for some below Ellites to have fun.

You can search for your Alpha or Omega. Hook ups. Contracts everything. And yes, they have everything you love. They have red room". Max winked and that was enough for Tae to get hardend.

"Membership"?

"Well yes. $5000 annual".

"Fantastic". Tae clapped his hands in pleasure. His eyes shining and he was licking his lips. "Alphaaaaa". He moaned.